The Aftermath of 'Hero Killer: Stain and Y/n's new task!

|No one pov|

In the aftermath of the Nomu assault on Hosu City, two news reporters notice Tomura and Kurogiri overlooking the city. Tomura angrily decays his binoculars.
"Tomura,Are you unsatisfied with the results?"

"Tsk...It'll depend on tomorrow and on Y/n..."Tomaru said watching Y/n and the others,Clearly fascinated with the 'random' appearance of Y/n's new quirk.

The next day arrives, and and the twins, Shoto, and Tenya are recuperating at Hosu General Hospital.Y/n however,Not wanting to cause trouble for anyone stayed in another room with Daichi.
"Stain...He allowed us to live..."Izuku said looking out the window.
"Yeah and you did great tenya."

"

No...No I didn't,Shoto.."Tenya said slightly belittling himself.

Manual and Gran Torino enter the room and introduce the students to the Chief of the Hosu Police Force; Kenji Tsuragamae. The police chief informs them that Stain is being treated for serious injuries.
"The four of you but since the female twin already heard this,must be punished for yesterday's incident because you are uncertified individuals using your Quirks for violence without superior permission."

"What?If we didn't do anything,Native would have been killed-!"Shoto prepares to continue to lash out at Kenji, but Gran Torino instructs him to allow the police chief to finish.

Kenji admits that this was his opinion as a member of the Police Force and reveals that they would have been punished had it been an official disclosure. Since there were not enough witnesses to report the incident regarding Stain the incident will remain undisclosed. However, as a result, Izuku, Y/n, Shoto, and Tenya will not get any recognition for their valiant efforts. Shoto says that the chief should have lead the conversation with that, and the trio thank him for pardoning them. Kenji says that the four have a promising future awaiting them and thanks them for their heroic actions.

|Y/n pov|
Aki got a private room for me because of..well my new found quirk.
"Daichi...are you sure you want me to pet you?"He nods and I reach out to touch his fur but I drew back my hand.
"No...i-"He puts his head to my hand causing the tattoos to glow for a minute then stop.
"I'm sorry..."I sighed as he crawled into my hospital bed and snuggled into my side careful not to touch my wounds.
I can't even touch Daichi without nullifying his quirk...Ugh!What can I do!

*knock,Knock*

Both me and Daichi looked up at the door as It opened.
"Aizawa-sensei...What are you doing here?"

"Aki told me what happened so,I came to check on you.I also have a surprise for you!"Aizawa-sensei said waving a box.When he came closer,He sat on the end of the bed.
"Here."

"What is it?"

"Just open it."I stuck my tongue out at him and then opened the box.Inside was two sets of bandage like cloth.It was the Capture Weapon but in the same color as my hero costume.
"There just like the ones I have."

"T-thank you..."I have him a hug and my arms started to glow.
"Oh God dammit!!"

"Maybe we should of put the Capturing Weapon on first..."I nod and he teaches me how to wrap my arms properly and thought me how to fight with then.
"Now you can touch anyone with a quick and not nullify it.You'll be using your new quirk on Nori....Are you ready to see him?"

"No..Not yet.I want to see my brother and the others."I looked down at my hands and smile.
"Thanks dad-I-i mean Aizawa-sensei!"
I wanted to die right here and in the most pitiful way possible!
"No problem kiddo."He pat's my head with a genuine and rare smile.