Gender swap!?[Random]

||One day||

|No ones pov|
On a normal day,Y/n wakes up early to prepare breakfast for her mother,brother and herself but...Something felt off about her body.

"I feel...A bit taller.."Y/n Mumbles while leaving her room.However she bumped into Izuki.

"Y-y-y/n!?S-s-somethings wrong with me!"

"Hm?Izu it's too early for you-Why do you have breast..."Y/n asked slightly looking down at her brother.She then noticed that her chest was now flat as a board.
"AAAAHHHHHHHH!"The twins screamed backing away from each other.
"MOM!"They both ran into the living room startling their mother in the process.
"Y/n,you cut you're hair?"

"As if!I'm over here!That's Izuku!"Y/n said point at her brother who was now female.
"So this is what the news is talking about..."Their mother said turning back to the tv.
"What?"

"Their calling it the gender epidemic.It's affecting kids and young adults all over japan."Their mother explained with a giggle.
"What's so funny?As far as we're concerned this is terrifying!"Izuku said crossing his arms over his chest uncomfortably.
"Don't worry you two,it happened when I was your age.You'll both be back to normal by tomorrow."Their mother said in a reassuring voice.

After breakfast the twins swap their uniform to make things easier on themselves.
"Geez...Izu,I wonder how everyone else is handling this..."Y/n said leaving her hair in a very messy style.
"Though I might cut my hair."Y/n said looking at Izuku.
"Eh!?W-why?"

"It looks so cute!"Izuku deadpanned at his sister as they walk to school.
The two tried to bypass their current situation and focus on school work.

|Shoto pov|
It would seem that I wasn't the only student going through this.The staff this morning handed out Uniforms for all the students.I felt uncomfortable In this skirt but Katsuki was still Katsuki.He had his legs kicked up on the desk while wearing the skirt.
Tenya was scolding him and so was a few of the 'female' students.
"Morning guys!"The door to the class opened and The twins stepped in.Izuku had short hair in his gender swap form and Y/n walked in...my heart squeezed and my face began to burn!
W-why is she so...handsome!?

"M-morning Y/n

"M-morning Y/n..."I said covering my mouth to hide my blush.She came over and sat down at her desk.The twins both have unruly curly hair but Y/n's was long.
"Hey Shoto!Can I braid you're hair?"She asked innocently and I nodded.Y/n reach over and my heart pounded against my ribcage when she started.
Maybe in the near future I should let my hair grow out.

There was a loud crack sound and Y/n's hands stopped.Katsuki attempted to set off an explosion but Y/n used her nullification quirk on him.
"The fuck are you two so fucking calm for!?"