Alternate world[Random Au]

||One day||

*𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥*

*𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥*

*𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥,𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥*

|Y/n pov|
*gasp!*I jumped out of my sleep feeling really hazy.
I...I don't remember going to sleep...Wait where in the hell am i!?
I began to freak out,my surroundings weren't my own!This wasn't my dorm room, hell it wasn't a dorm at all!!!
"Y-Y/n!"

"Izuku,what the hell is going on!"

"I-I'm not sure...I don't remember falling asleep,the last thing I recall is fighting that villain then a bright light...Did we get kidnapped?"

"I hope not."I hop off my bed and join Izuku at the door.
"Izuku,Y/n good you two are up!It's breakfast time."We jumped when a cheery voice breaks through the hall.
"Uhhh when did we get a butler?"

"No clue,just play along."The butler quickly ushered us down the hall,a grand set of stairs,and into the dining room...The people that sat at the table...Shocked my soul!
"Uhh what's going on?Why are you two here?"I asked Lady ghoul and All might.They both game we an odd look.
"You act as if we never eat breakfast in the morning as a family."

"Little ghoul are you alright?Did you stay up extra late?"Lady ghoul asked in a motherly tone.Izuku nudged my shoulder and points at a picture.
In said picture was the five of us;Lady ghoul,All might,Daichi and us..But we look really young,including Daichi.
"Uhh...Excuse me and Izu for a second!"I pulled him into the open space across from the dinning room.
"I think we're their kids,Wherever we are I mean!"

"I think this is an Alternate reality,things are different here but there only one way to really be sure..."Izuku said pointing at my stomach and arm.I touched my stomach and felt...Nothing,the scars on our arms were gone as well.
"That means..You must have control over your quirk and I was never tortured or stabbed."

"Okay,one more text;Rize."Izuku said grabbing a sliver tray from the coffee table and showing my reflection.Something started to appear but it wasn't Rize...It was KEN!
"You seem troubled,Do you need Rize?"

"N-No I'm fine."He smiles at me before vanishing without another word.
"Yeah this isn't our reality.Let's join them back in the dinning room,I need food to comfort me right about now."I said pulling him back with me.I sat next to Lady ghoul and izuku next to all might.
"Are you two alright?"

"Yeah...We were just talking how cool the number one hero is."

"Hahaha,That's flattering~You two must want something expensive."Lady ghoul said giggling.
"Number one hero couple!Ghoulmight!"All might said with a chuckle.
Holy shit that means Endeavor is number two...He must be livd or happy.
"N-no that's not it!Just simple talk."

"Whatever you guys say.Also eat up,it's almost time for school and you two don't need to be late."Allmight said ruffling Izuku's hair..Allmight looked so...Normal,not beaten down.
What happened for the reality to be so...different from our original one.

✿✿✿

Izuku and I were dropped off at the school Via limousine.
"Y/n!"