Baby!Y/n[random]

Nothing to do with the story line!Just a random cute chapter!

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

|No ones pov|
It was a normal day at U.A in Class 1-A.Everyone was paired up for a science experiment.Y/n was paired with Eijiro and if you think nothing wrong will happen,then my loves your way too naive!
"Alright...Eiji hand me the red...No!The yellow serum."

"Okay!"However due to neither of them paying attention,Eijiro handed Y/n a pink serum while looking for the yellow.Y/n was too busy reading the instructions to notice the color and went ahead and poured it into the beaker with the others.
Okay that should be-
Y/n's thoughts were interrupted when the beaker exploded and smoke folds into the room.Students panic and open all windows then the door.

It took a few minutes for all the smoke to clear out but everyone began to wonder where their sassy ghoul went.Aizawa sighed while fanning the room but took notice of a pool of clothes on the floor.
"....Why is that there?"Aizawa asked walking over to it but stops when it starts to move.Moments later a mop of green hair pops out of the red sweater and Big eyes stare up at him.
"Y/n?"Aizawa asked and the young child reached her small hands out to him wanting to be picked up.

Y/n was now a toddler,so the lazy male picked her up and immediately called Aki and told her to buy an outfit for a toddler along with anything else a little kid would need.

Aizawa wrapped Y/n in the red sweater as he waited for Aki to come.
"Umm...Aizawa-sensei,why are you holding a baby that looks like...WAIT!I-IS THAT Y/N!?"Izuku yelled catching everyone off guard.Little y/n waved at Izuku as he quickly walked over.
"I'm not sure how this happened."Aizawa said to izuku.

About twenty minutes later Aki walked in with Daichi.
"I don't see why you have my buy-Oh shit Y/n is a toddler but how?"Aki said taking Y/n from Aizawa.
"Not sure at the moment,Hell I wasn't in the class when it happened.Anyway get her into the clothes and the class has a new assignment.It involves watching Y/n to keep her out of harm's way."Aizawa said after Aki left the room.
"That shouldn't be hard."Ochaco said but Katsuki laughed.

Everyone looked back at the laughing male.
"Your only saying that because you don't know how she was as a toddler.
She's very sneaky and quite.She didn't talk much like me and Izuku but when it came down to disappearing she was the queen at it."

"He's right,She would always pop up with candy or any type of junk food our parents didn't want us to eat."Izuku said backing Katsuki up.
The others did believe the two and Aki came back in with Y/n clinging onto a teddy bear and in a different outfit.

Y/n looked around at everyone and walked over it Izuku reaching up to so he would grab her.
"My heart!She's so cute!"Hachisuka said taking pictures.
"Alright well be back in two hours.Dont lose Y/n or you all fail as a class."Aizawa said sternly.He and Aki left the room.
"So Y/n wanna do origami?"Momo asked the four year old.Y/n nods and Izuku sat her down on the desk.