+Interlude 1.5+

(A/N: so update - It's about early October. Pete's been in jail for about a month, as has Tyler's mother. Tyler has been in the hospital for around five weeks.

Tyler and Ryan are 11th graders (16-ish), and Brendon, Josh and Patrick are all 12th graders (17-ish). Frank and Gee have graduated, Gee and Frank are both in college, but Frank also works at night.

This chapter takes place 5 weeks after the last one.)

Josh::Confused::
"Hey Ty" Josh says, walking into the hospital room that Tyler has spent the last month in. Slowly, the fifteen -almost sixteen- year old was getting better, soon he would be able to be released form the hospital.

"Hey Jishwa" Tyler greets smiling at the older teen.

"I brought you schoolwork and stuff" Josh says, setting the binder on Tyler's side table. "Ryan misses you but his parents refuse to left him come visit."

"That sucks" Tyler says as Josh sits next to the younger teen on his hospital bed. "Tell him that I miss him too."

"Keeping yourself entertained?" Josh asks after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Not really, I've been sleeping a lot to pass the time. Frank visits for about an hour before he has to go to work, I haven't seen Brendon and you visit for a while after school obviously." Tyler laughs lightly, glancing at the spaces around Josh, but not directly at him.

"That's probably not very good for you" Josh comments and Tyler shrugs.

"I can't really do anything here, I'm bored out of my mind" Tyler says, pointing at his legs and his arm with his free hand. He got the cast off of his fingers the other day so that arm finally had it's full mobility back. Josh nods and another awkward silence falls over the room.

"Well, I better go" Josh says, shifting to get up. He's surprised when Tyler grabs his shirt, pulling him down, and kisses him.

It takes Josh a few heartbeats before he responds, kissing back. He cups the younger boy's face in his hands and Tyler moves his free hand up to tangle it into Josh's faded red hair.

The pull apart a few seconds later, in need of air. Josh smiles brightly at Tyler, who smiles back shyly. Josh gets out of the bed, grabs his backpack off of the chair and turns to Tyler again.

"See you tomorrow, Ty" he says before kissing Tyler lightly on the lips again and leaving the room.

-

Patrick::Outcast::
"Ry? I'm going out" Patrick says, entering Ryan's room from the guest room he's been staying in.

"Alright, mom and dad have a dinner thing tonight so we'll be alone tonight." Ryan says, not looking up from his homework.

"Okay, I'll probably be gone for a few hours" Patrick says before going back to his room and getting his sweatshirt and cellphone. He opens the window to what is now "his room" according to Ryan and his parents and climbs out.

After meeting, Patrick and Pete had become fast friends and Patrick missed the dark haired teen more than anyone thought he would. He doesn't even use the front door anymore, he always climbs in and out of the windows. Hell, some nights, when he can't sleep, he climbs onto the roof and sits there, looking at the stars. Pete taught him how to do that. He showed Patrick how to climb onto the roof and then they would talk about things together.

But those days were over now.

-

Gerard::Charitable::
"Hey Mikes" Gerard says over the phone.

"Hey Gee, how's college?" Mikey asks.

"It's alright. It's a bit annoying too because I'm too far away from Frank, you and my friends." He says, settling down on the bed in his dorm.

"Frank?" Mikey asks, confusion in his voice.

"My boyfriend, remember?" Gerard says with a chuckle before changing the subject. "Anyway, how are the folks?"

"Mom and dad are fine, I mean they're still annoyed that you are going to college for art and have a boyfriend and want almost nothing to do with them and the business, but they're fine." Mikey says, and Gerard laughs.

"So like usual then. Have they been putting any extra pressure on you lately?"

"No. Though they do constantly remind me that I'm the heir to the company and I 'should do well to remember that'." Mikey says, mocking his mother. Honestly, the more they try to make me want to take over the company, the more tempted I am to merge it with another large company."

"You do whatever, little brother" Gerard says, grinning at the thought of Mikey, the perfect child, being the one to "ruin" his parents' company. Sure, the company is the reason his family lives such a high class life and it's why he won't have student debt coming out of college but Gerard is not fond of his parents' company. It made his parents snobby, conceited and annoying.

"I've gotta go Gee, talk to you later." Mikey says after a little bit of silence.

"Alright, talk to you later" Gerard agrees before handing up

-

Ryan::Tarnished::
Ryan was glad that Patrick said that he would be out for a few hours. The brown eyed teen wasn't really doing his homework, he had already finished. He just made himself look like he was doing homework so Patrick wouldn't ask him about his plans.

His plans being to visit Brendon. According to Josh, Tyler said that he hasn't seen Brendon in weeks. Ryan hadn't seen Brendon since the night of Pete's trial, where the younger teen attempted to comfort Brendon.

After the older boy had drove off, Ryan too climbed out of his window and down to the streets below. He began walking towards the slums of the city. The place his parents least told him that he should never go because it was full of people he should never meet.

Ryan ignored those warnings now was he walked, blissfully unaware of the danger that stalked him.

(A/N: I know that Ryan's is short but suspense guys.

Also: I just wanted to let you know that if anyone needs or wants someone to talk to, I'm there for you. I may not know exactly what you're going through or how you're feeling, but I will listen. Even if you've had a bad day at school, I'll listen. You guys are all important and special to me and many other people out there.

I had a scare with one of my friends earlier tonight and they're okay now, but I realized that they, and many other people here are important to me. I just want to be there for anyone who needs or wants me to be there.

Have a nice day/night!)