-She's A Handsome Woman-

(A/N: this is a longer chapter.)

Pete::(ex)Con::
Jon leads Pete through the security check and to an interview room.

"During the time you've been here, you've been a good kid, a victim of an unforgiving system. Keep it that way. Spencer, the other guard, will be on the other side of the one-way window, and I'll be out here. Got it?" Jon says, hand on the doorknob of the room.

"Yes, sir" Pete agrees, and Jon nods, opening the door.

"Pete!" Patrick chokes through his sobs, hugging him tightly and burying his head into Pete's shoulder.

Pete wraps his arms around Patrick and rubs his back comfortingly. "Shh, Pat. I'm here. What's wrong?"

"R-Ryan" Patrick says into Pete's shoulder. "H-he's been missing all week." The light-haired teen takes a shuddering breath. "I don't know what happened to him, and his parents are out of the country, and I've been living with them, and I'm scared that they'll kick me out too." Patrick says, pouring everything out.

"Oh, baby" Pete murmurs, the word slipping out. "Where did he go missing?" Pete dreads the answer, and Patrick pulls out of the hug.

"The slums" is Patrick's answer.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" Pete repeats, beginning to pace. "If Ryan is still missing, Hadley's dad hasn't found him yet, because of course Frank would go to Halsey about this." He begins to think aloud. "If Samuel hasn't found Ryan, he's in deep. Shit shit shit shit!" Pete's hands go to his hair as he begins to pull on it.

"Pete. Pete!" Patrick moves in front of Pete, grabbing his hands and lowering them from his hair. "You're not making a lot of sense. Ryan's deep into what? Who's Halsey and Samuel?"

Pete looks at Patrick's vulnerable face and wishes that he could say that Samuel had found Ryan.

"Halsey is the name Ashley goes by on the streets. Samuel is her dad. He's a very powerful mob boss in the slums. I owe him my life after" Pete cuts himself off. "After and incident. If Samuel hasn't found Ryan, he's not missing. He's been kidnapped."

Patrick looks at Pete and he appears to be holding back tears.

"They'll find him, right?" Patrick asks quietly.

"There isn't a place in the slums that Samuel doesn't have connections to." Pete bites his lip and looks away from Patrick, not wanting to say anything else.

"Pete? Pete, what is it?" Patrick asks, placing his hands on the other teen's shoulders.

"I'm Samuel's only connection to the deep slums" Pete admits, not making eye contact with Patrick

-

Frank::Overworked::
After Frank and Gerard.... got done... the two laid in bed together.

"I have to go back to college next week." Gerard says, tracing patterns into his boyfriend's chest.

"I'll miss you" Frank replies, and Gerard lays his head onto Frank's chest. These quiet, drama-free breaks from reality with Gerard were some of Frank's favorite times. He could just lay with his boyfriend and forget about everything.