First Day

"Yawn" I just woke up, and I'm shivering, the room is so cold! I sat uo, and sat there for a couple minutes, trying too wake up. Then my grandma knocked on my door, "Shaun-y-boy, I got break fast down here for you, cone get it."

    I yelled back, "Aright grandma, I'll be there."

    I got up, and opened my door walked down the stair, the floor was made of wood, so it was flat and slippery, the stairs had a little bit of red carpet coverong them. I got too the kitchen sat down, she made mr the hardest break fast of all, cereal... I dug in. After I finished I went too the bath room for a shower, gotta be clean and fresh for my first day at Billford, i got ready, I put on a black button up shirt, and some blue jeans, and my favorite color boots, auburn chocolate cowboy boots. I got in the van with my grandma, and we got too the front of the school, I was worried like any kid on there first day, so I went for it I opened the door and as soon as I got out, a kid slammed into me, I dropped all my stuff that was in my hand: Paper, pencil, binder, and note book; and in my note book were some drawing of my farm, and family, includeing my mother! Everyone started too laugh.

    I felt surounded by laughter, so I just joined in and laughed with them, then my grandma yelled, "Kid help my boy, pick up his stuff!"

    I got embaressed, and they all just sat and stared while the kid picked my stuff up, and gave it back too me. Atleast my grandma finally drove off, but things were about too get worse. As soon as I walked through those doors, this kid slammed me against the lockers, "Listen you stupid dumb little kid, I'm Grant, and I will be granting your last wish, thats if you happen too piss me off, so don't let your grandma do something I don't want too do!"

    "Dude, I'm sorry, aright." I was defensless! "And you didn't have too listen too her."

    "Listen I already made a girl try too comite suicide, I made her wish come true, I'll make your wish come true too!" Grant said, yhen turned and walked away.

    All the girls and boys laughes at me, saing, your a scaredy cat, your a wus, but Grant was a wus just walking away like he did! And the girl he made comit suicide, who cares I don't know her! Later I would find out, I do care! All through out my day it was the same thing, people talking about me and laughing! When I got home, I went up stairs, and just layed there, thinking. I had too go through this for the next few weeks!