The Morning News

"SHAUN GET UP, WE NEED TOO TALK!!" Cherry yelling in my ear. I got up, looked at her, and gave her the what do you need look. "Shaun, I had a dream, and... It showed that you hurt me!"

    I was confused because I wasn't fully awake, so I gave her my best answer. "Cherry I will never hurt you, if I do I will lose my self in a world so cold."

    "How can I trust you?" Cherry asked, it was a good question I would have too admit.

    "Trust me, Cherry you are one perfect girl, in my eyes thats what I see, I like you and I won't hurt you!"

    "Thats good news too me, and I think I like you too, Shaun!" She blushed.

    I smiled and, I couldn't believe what I just heard Cherry likes me, man was that some good morning news wasn't it? She likes me. Cherry and I sat there on the beach for a while, watching the sun rise, it was officially 7:00 AM. I didn't want too go too school nor did she, so we said screw it, lets watch the sun rise.

    Finally we headed off too school, it wasn't a good idea, ser Cherry's in my second hour, Mr. Fredrick he was a total idiot. "Shaun and Cherry, how welcome of you too join us today, what were you two doing smooshing out by the tree, or studieing like two good students should be doing?"

    Everyday he has too have some smart remark, I don't like him, I hope he don't like me. I sat next too Cherry, the class happened too go by quick. Next was P.E. I wasn't ready and I knew I would miss Cherry that hour, that day though went very good besides Mr. Fredricks smart ass remarks. Grant was sick today top, so yay us. Mostly the best part of the day was Cherry holding hands watching the sun rise.