Back To School

That day, was going to be rough, and man was Cherry and I in for it. We got too the school opened the doors, Grant saw us walk in. Cherry stopped broke down, and said "I can't do this no more, he's just going too push me to the point of no return." I grabbes her, and held onto her as tight as I could.

    "Cherry it'll be okay!" I grabbed her hand, and led her through the hall. We got too our first hour classes, and well so far everything was great. Only thing is, what was about too come, wasn't very great at all.

    Lunch, a sandwich and soup, eww is what I thaught. Then Grant had too walk up, he took Cherry's lunch and put it all over Cherry's shirt! Cherry ran out into the hall Grant followed. I clinched my fist tight, I knew I had enough. I got up and went into the hall, were I saw Grant and his friends holding Cherry against the wall, they were feeling her up.

    I walked up too Grant, and punched him in the nose, he fell to the ground a big fight broke out. Cherry ran and Grant went after her. I was at the end of hate, I was rageing. I ended up breaking the one of Grants friend ribs. I knocked his other friend out, I ran toward  were Grant chased Cherry too, I saw him ontop of Cherry in a corner by the bath room, I grabbed him by back of the shirt, and slammed him against the wall. "You ever touch her again, I'll have your kneck! Its not a threat its a promise!" I punched him in the stomach, and ran of with Cherry. She was full of tears, the rest of that day we stayed home and I held her tight, letting her know everything would be aright.