Emotional Side

I had just gotten up, Cherry looked sad. I sat up and asked her, "Cherry you okay?"

    Cherry didn't even look at me, she said "Hush, just be quiet!" I walked up too her and kneeled down next too her, "Whats eating at you?" I asked.

    "Shaun, just don't okay!" She looked down, "Why do you care?"

    "I care because I love you!"

    "It's just I'm scared too go back to school today, Shaun don't make me go!" She turned toward me, and wrapped her arms around me tightly, I fell back on my back, and she landed on top of me! I smiled and replier, "I'll skip a day with you."

    That day we skipped, man it felt good. It was a emotional day though, Cherry had something on her mind, and was vert depressed I sat with her all day holding her in my arms too make sure, everything would be fine. "Shaun, I love you."Cherry, exclaimed!

    "I love you too, I'm happy your mine." I smiled!

    Cherry laid her head ob my chest, and I wrapped my arm around her, to were my hand rested on her shoulder. Tomorrow we would be back to school, but today is today. All I'm worried about is the present, and man surely enough the present is the best damn thing that could ever happen too me, laying down in bed with the girl of my dreams, cuddleing with her man shall this be a dream, I hopw I never have too wake up!