The Fight

Grant, stareing at me like he was about to pounce on me. Was I scared? Hell yes I was, would I stand my ground? I will never run. I looked Grant right in the eye's, like he was my prey, and I was his prey. He said, in a angry voice, "Shaun, you fucked with me, now you will pay!"

    "Ernie get out of here, now!" I commanded Ernie, he's a good kid, no need for him to get hurt.

    "No stay, Or I will cut you!" said Grant, takeing out a pocket knife.

    Grant tried to go for Ernie, but Ernie kicked hik back before Grant could do anything, Grant had other idea's though, he through a fist up at Ernie's chin, knocking Ernie on consious. Grant then put his focus on me, "You think your tough huh, shaun? Your just about to meet your worst nightmare, and after I'm finished with you, I will leave you hear to die!"

    Looking into his eye's, I grinned at him, and said, "Grant, try me!" I was tired of his bull, he was all mine.

    He came running at me, I jumped out of the way, he then turned and put his fist up, he threw a punch at ne but I leaned out of the way, then counter punched him with a, left hand to his stomach, and a right straight to his jaw. Grant stood there, holding his jaw, as if I had stunned him, he then looks at me, and spit blood on the ground. "You done pretty boy!!" He quietly murmerd to me.

    Grant threw another punch at me, I then leaned again, getting him with a right uppercut to the jaw, and a left fist to his chin. I then kicked him, he fell on the ground, but he hadn't had enough just yet, he got back up, looked at me, and began comeing at me once again. I then kicked him in the stomach, and through a right punch nailing him on the jaw, Grant fell to the ground once again, I started walking toward him, instead of allowing me to finish him, he cowarded up, and said he was finished.

    Lookinh behind me, I saw Ernie, I went and tried wakeing him up, it was no use, he was out cold. I coukd carry him home, but not by myself I couldn't, I looked at Grant, "Hey Grant, help me." I said, walking over to him.

    I figured he would say no, but just in case, I offered him my hand, to help him up. I was surprised, he took my hand, and said, "Yeah... Yea I will!"

    We walked over to Ernie,  and picked him up, I grabbed him by his feet, Grant took his arms. It was a long walk, so we had to be careful, it don't look good careing a kid, that looks dead down a road. When we arrived we sat him on the front porch as if he was asleep, we decided to sit there and relax, "Thank's Grant, I appreciate it." I said, giveing him my hand.

    "Your welcome, and I'm sorry Shaun, your not bad at fighting!"

    "Friends?" I said, being friend with Grant, maybe it was a good idea, maybe not.

    "Your the first to actually thank me, and well yeah, friends!" He looked at me with a smile, "See you later bro!"

    Voilence isn't always the answer, in some situation's you don't have a choice.