The Day That Followed

"Ghost, Humans, Snaked, oh", wait what? Thats not how it goes. I saw Grant trying too be funny with a group of guys, when I dropped Cherry off at school. Man was she a beauty today, I never knew a girl could look so good. I started to walk away, when I heard Grant ask Cherry too carry her books into tge school for her. I thaught too myself, what is that guy up to?

    I kept walking, hopeing Cherry would be okay, too be honest I'm worried for her, I don't want too see her depressed. On my way home, I kept thinking bout life back home, bailing hay, feeding the hogs, mostly thinking about how badly I miss Jane, when I arrived home, I recieved a special phone call, guess who, it was Jane! Though it was a little strange, could she like read my mind?

    I picked up the phone, "Hey Jane, How are you sis?"

    "Shaun help me!" While she's sobbing, "Daddy has been beating me, I can't take it!"

    I was surprised, Dad never hit a girl especially my sis. "Jane he... He hit you?"

    "Yes Shaun, please come back." In the back ground I heard our dad, he picked the phone up and hung up.

    I looked at grandma, "Can you go pick her up? Dad's hitting her!"

    "No sorry Shaun, we can't no room!"

    "I guess I'll go get her myself!" I was so pissed. I guess Cherry would have to go with me as well.