Thursday

I woke up with a smile, ha I met Cherry, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Man how beautiful she is, I was walking too school, then I saw her again. She don't live far from my grandparents I guess. "Hey! Cherry wait up!" Running over too her, I caught her. We walked and talked until we got too school, she told me alot. "Oh Hi Shaun, what up?"

    "Oh just walking like you, are you okay?" I asked her.

    "Yes, I'll be okay!"

   I looked down, and I caught something in her arm. I grabbed her arm and lifted her sleeve up and saw a cut. Cherry pulled away, and gave me a disgusted look! "Don't judge, you got no right you barely know me. So keep your opinions too your self!"

    I stopped her, and sat on a rock that was by the side walk. "Listen Cherry, I don'r know you but I care, please don't cut!"

    "Shaun, what do you know about cutting?"

    "My... My sister, she... She cuts and I hate cuts! Please stop cutting."

    "No I just want too be alone."

    "No, I'm staying right here, Cherry it won't save you, it onky hurts you." I told her, I really cared about her, cutting only makes it worse.

   Cherry was getting angry with me she said, "You don't get it, I'm already hurt I never had but one boy friend, no one cares about me. Just forget it!"

    She got up and started walking away, I huried up and grabbed her arm and turned her toward me, bow that I think of what I was about too do, it was stupid, I kissed her on her sweet soft lips, and she just looked at me then turned and walked away. I felt stupid, I walked back home that day, my grandma asked when I walked through the door why I was home, I told her I didn't feel good. I told her what happened, she told me too stay home today and go too school tomorrow. I just went hp stairs and layed on my bed, thinking of Cherry, I wondered if she liked me back, I wondered if she even was thinking of me! I hope she was, and does.