Thaughts Go Away

"Hey dude, you walk'in down are side walk!" The one kid said to me, he looked like he was about too beat me to death.

    "Yeah, your name isn't on it, is it?" I had to be a smart ass.

    "Haha dude, follow us. You seem cool!" The one kid said.

    I started to follow them, they looked like a bunch of junkies, like druggie's. They took me too this abandoned house, walking inside, it looked very dark, they had a couple of beat up old chairs in side. "Sit down, boy do we got a surprise for you new pal!" One of the guys said to me.

    There were three of the guys, one was named Jason, he is 18 years old, he has long brown hair and he hates anyone who don't do drugs. He has a goatee, and a big tattoo on his left arm. The youngesr looking dude is Paul, he is 14, he had been too juvey. He has dirty bkond hair, he's not in shape! The last guy, the oldest out of the bunch, said his name is unknown to me and everyone around him, he has to be like 6'7" feet tall, and he is a big druggy! He has no hair, and he always wears sun glasses.

    "Hey kid, take this and put it in your mouth!" Unknown said to me.

    I took it out of his hand, it was square and it had a weird texture to it. I poped it in my mouth, then all of a sudden life flashed before my eyes.