The Love We Share

Love, man it feels great too be in love. I knew I had the one great girl, I knew I shall never let her go, even if that means I must fight for her. Cherry shall be mine till the end of time, she stayed home today, and I went too school. The doors were open too the entrance of the school, it was getting very cold out side, so I shut the doors then I noticed, footsteps then "Bam" I was pushed.

    I fell down on the cement, and slamed my head, "Hey Shaun, where is your girl? She better be dead." Grant pushed me, and said that in a rude voice.

    "What the fuck is wrong with you? I could of died!" I yelled back at him.

    "Haha, You would be better off dead." Grant laughed, then walked away.

    Thats when I knew, I'm no longer accepted here, then I thaught maybe I could try too be friends with Grant, it might work... Couldn't it? I ran home, I opened the door and I found out I had a bump on the back of my head. I was hurt and Cherry was pissed, "Shaun what happened?"

    "Nothing Cherry! I'm okay."

    "No did Grant do that?" She said, worried.

    I screamed at her, "Damn Cherry, I'm fine!"

    "Fine I just care." She ran too her room, and cried.

    I went after her and sat on her bed next too her with my hand on her back rubbing it. "I'm sorry Cherry I'm just stressed! I love you."

    She rolled over and pulled me next too her. "I understand, anyways your the best boyfriend ever!" She smiled then kissed me.

    I laid there with her, and we cuddled my arm around her, and my hand holding her hand, smellinf her hair. It was the best damn thing ever, too happen in my life.