Crazy Girl

The nurse finally came back too me after a few hours, "Sir, you can go back in and see her." I got up, walked out in too the hall, and back too Cherry's room, "Shut the door please!" Cherry demanded. "Get me out of this crappy place, take me some where fun, will you?"

    "Cherry, arn't I don't think you should, I think you need rest!"

    "Please Shaun?"

    "Ahh, fine only for you."

     I opened the window thanks god theres a roof outside the window, or else we would be splatterd pancakes. I let her crawl out first, and of course I had too find the latter, she climbed down first, then I went. I grabbed her hand and we ran! We do so mutch, we ran so far, we even went into a resturant and went into the back where they cook, and got thrown out, we went crazy. I think that day I realized, I trululy loved her, man love felt good. We ended up at the beach at midnight, we laid down and we stared at the sky, when all if a sudden she rolled over on top of me, she kissed me?

    We started makeing out, I rolled her over and got on top, I took my shirt off and kissed her more. Her lips so sweet, so soft man I fell so hard for her that night I didn't want it too end. Later that night we fell asleep in each others arms.