Cherry's Blossom

That day at school, I saw Grant, he stared me down. I just looked away from him, and then right then and there I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. I watched as she made her way down the hall, then I saw Grant step in front of her and push her. I felt so mutch anger, I walked up too them, and pushed Grant, and told him, "Grant your such a fucking wus, you need too grow a pare and pick on someone who can fight back!"

    I think I made it worse, because they all laughed at me, and Grant said, "Oh you little cowboy, your right Cherry is a scaredy cat, she can't stand up for herself. Get out of here, and rent a room."

    He walked away, with the crowd of people surounding him. I turned looked at Cherry, and asked her, "So your Cherry?"

    "Get out of here, you know what you just made it worse, I should just kill myself. Ugh!" She walked away.

    I looked down, and whisper'ed sorry, she stopped and I think she heard me say that, then she continued to walk away. I couldn't believe that was Cherry, she was so gorgeous, I think it was love at first sight. I hope I can get too know her, at lunch that day I didn't see her around untill I looked out the door of the school, I walked out there and saw her sitting on the wall, all by her self. "Hey Cherry, listen I'm sorry I have been haveing a bad week so far because of Grant, I'm new okay, I just wanted to say sorry." I turned, and sat down.

    She smiled a little, and said "You know, nobody ever said sorry too me, thanks who ever you are. Why did you stand up for me? It better not be for sex! I'm a virgin and plan too keep it that way."

    "No Cherry, not at all I just saw you, I thaught you were beautiful, and I hated too see him push you like he did."

    Cherry smiled, "I'm not beautiful I'm ugly, but thanks, whats your name?"

    "I'm Shaun, Shaun Walton!" I smiled at her, "You are beautiful!"

    "I'm Cherry, thats all you need too know." She smiled again

    The bell rang I took her hand, and helped her up. She smiled and we walked all the way to class together. After school that day, I was so happy, I couldn't believe that was Cherry. I told my grandma, how I met her, and that I thaught she was pretty and grandma just, made fun of me for likeing her. That night I laid down with a smile on my face!