Don't Apologize

"Ding Dong" the door bell sounded, I yelled, "Grandma I'm goin'ta get it!"

    I walked too the door, opened it, my eye's were stunned, Cherry was here, asked me too come outside and go too the park woth her. Was this a dream? I didn't want to wake up if it was, so I accepted her invitation, and we walked too the park, I didn't know if she was pissed are happy because she had no emotion's and we didn't talk on the way too the park either! When we did arrive too the park, she sat on the swing's, asked me too push her so I did, I couldn't believe that she picked too hang out with me, over everything else she could be doing. So I asked her, "Why did you come see me? I feel stupid for what I did."

    She answerd back, with a very sad short story, "Yeah my parents saw the note, told me too come see you and get out of the house, so thanks too you I have too go in public looking ugly."

    "Your not ugly Cherry, your beautiful. And I like you!"

    "Fuck you Shaun, I would rather kill myself!"

    "Thats selfish, and also it will hurt the people around you."

    "Who my parents? They sent me here, they don't care!"

    "I do..." I looked down, "I'm happy they sent you outside."

    She started crying, and she got up ran off. I chased her, I won't let her be alone  I know how it feels. When she stopped, I told her, "Cherry I like you, I understa..." She cut me off!

    "No Shaun, no you don't!"

    "Then help me understand."

She looked at me, then she said she would try.