Skipping Foward

Life whats with it? Why can't I just give up? No one would care if I was gone, would they? I know, my grandma would miss me, especially Jane, she would die inside if she lost me. Them two are the two who keep me alive, Its been almost a whole two years since I have seen or heard from Cherry, word on the street, or should I say Paul updated me on Cherry. I guess she broke up with that guy two day's after she came to see me in the hospital that day. I wonder why though, does she still love me?

    Cherry, I can't get her off my mind. She's all I can think of, and I really wanr her back I have changed, I'm not the same old shaun no more. I just need her back, but I know that won't happen!

    I began doing cocain last year, so I am still the druggy. I don't see unknown as much as I use to, and Jason, he is in jail, he was charged with a felony for careing drugs on him. I was thinking that, after getting out of school I was going to become a bounty hunter, wouldn't that be cool? So I guess the point I am trying to get too, is that the group of friends I once hung out with, is now broken up. I still hang out with Paul here and there, but he don't come around alot.

    I just hope next year, would be better then this year. I also hope I hear from Cherry, plus I really want too see my kid.