Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ~ Metal letters

Looking at the letter I remember the first time I read it. I completely freaked out. Why wouldn't I? The metal kingdom wanted to see me, at a prison centre! Gosh, how more obvious could they get. Oh why not add 'meet us at the prison centre in cell twenty two. There will be friendly guards there to escort you. You may be staying they night but don't bring anything like your phone, friends or family!' Really, that's what they are pretty much saying. Looking at it, it reminds me of my war memories.

Dear Rani Inferno (multi-elemental)

Congratulations of you new acquired skills. We would love to talk to you about you powers and how amazing it is to have them for a magazine. Please meet us at 32, Copper hills. If your lost ask for the 'black centre'. We look forward to meeting you there.

From The Metal Kingdom

I searched copper hills, the whole thing is a prison. I know they want me dead, I'm a threat to them. But I'm not going down without a fight. If they think I'm just going to turn up, boy are they wrong.

Going outside I sit by the stream and watch the tiny ice chunks as they float down. It's almost summer so the ice melts faster. Pulling some water up I play with it and move it along. Controlling water makes me feel peace full. If only the world knew true peace. If only the metal kingdom knew peace. I sigh, I know it will never happen, ever.

Yay another chapter done! I write fast on weekends. By the way I'm busy editing Water. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️