Earth ~ Elementains book 2

Chapter 1 ~ Back to Normal life

It's been a month since I beat the Metal kingdom. But sometimes, I with I hadn't. Sure I saved people's lives but was it worth it. Ok, obviously yes. I mean, I saved people's lives. But no I pay for it. The Metal kingdom wants me. I'm not safe in Stream anymore. They know I live there, and soon they will attack again. I can't risk everyone's lives again.

Life was normal for this month. River was home, mum was happy and so was I. But when I got the letter saying they wanted to see me, at the Metal jail centre, obviously I panicked. We have been contemplating what to do. Iv decided in my mind that I will run away. It's like our family's hobby, I ran away, River ran away and now I will again.

Looking at the map of all the cities I think about which would be best to run to. The dark kingdom is too, dark for me. There it's always night with different moons marking the days. Light is always bright and electricity is on the other side of metal so there's no point. Maybe Ice? Maybe not, that place brings back metal memories. Looking at the map I think of the ones I haven't visited like Earth and some other water cities. Earth. They wouldn't suspect me there, would they? I doubt it. Earth it is. Now to decide if I'll tell mum and River or not. Perhaps River will come with me, or Skye.

Skye now lives in Stream, now that you can live anywhere. She visits Air often but lives in Stream. She also is attending my school, which is on holidays at the moment. I haven't told her about my plan yet, but I will... Eventually.

Sitting in my room, I still feel like it's not safe. After the battle was done, everyone found out about me and the different elements thought against metal and became free again. But I'm sure they will try again to own them all, and who knows why!

Hope that gave you a good recap! Any questions ask me because I will reply most likely on that day. As always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️