Chapter 13

Chapter 13 ~ training day 2

The next morning we go back to the training centre.

"It's ok, Steel has been given a warning not to do it again." Says the manager.

"Is he here today?" I ask.

"Yes he is, he is every day. But you should be fine. He will only fight in the fighting arenas." Says the manager as we walk in. We've already changed into the training clothes.

"I'm going to the target shooting." Says River. "To practice shooting imaginary pictures of steel." She mutters under her breath. She walks off and I giggle. My sister would never get so annoyed. Then again, iv only known her again for about a month now.

"I'm heading to the zip board thing, also so I can watch River." Says Fern who has just randomly walked up behind us.

"Uh hi." Says Skye smiling.

"Oh yeah, hi girls. Anyway, I'll be off." She says walking off to the right.

"I'm going to the fighting arenas. I want to have a go at it." Says Skye.

"Well I'll come and watch. I haven't seen you fight for a while." I say as she lines up outside a box and waits for the other two inside to exit.

They come out eventually and Skye goes in. I sit down on one of the benches at the sides of the arena. Looking inside I see her opponent, a girl with blonde wavy hair hanging loose. She has an evil looking grin on her face. Her hands have tiny bolts of electricity around them. Skye obviously spots this.

Cliffhanger! Yay! Don't you just love them? ⭐️vote⭐️