Chapter 22

Chapter 22 ~ The warning
The two guards spin around and rush at Skye and me. We blow them back with a mixture of wind and water.
"Well well well. Looks like you are definitely the Multi-elemental." Says Steel coming over. We get into a fighting stance, Fern watching the other two guards. River jumps down from above and lands behind Steel.
"She's not the only Multi-elemental." She says and Steel turns around.
"Oh really?" He asks.
"Oh yeah." She whispers, firing him with fire. By now everyone inside has moved to the outer edges. I don't blame them.
"Well then." Says Steel. He starts walking towards River but is tripped by one of Ferns vines. We all can't help but laugh a bit before he bangs the ground with his fists like the Hulk or something.

Metal spikes start popping up coming from him and Fern makes us all a quick wooden platform above the metal. Steel then fires cubes at each of us. River jumps heroically out if the way, doing a backflip and landing out if reach of the spikes. We all duck as he stops.
"This was your warning. The metal kingdom is coming." Is all he says and we just look at each other.
"What on earth is he talking about?" Asks River.
"I have no idea." I reply.

We go back to our room after all that. Steel has been banned from the training centre apparently.
"I don't trust him." Says Fern.
"Duh." Replies Skye as we all relax. But I can't, I know something's not right. With Steel and metal.