Chapter 16

Chapter 16 ~ Rani vs Steel

"Attention trainees. In ten minutes we will be holding the daily battle contest. It will be held in the centre of the training centre. There will be one victor who has beat them all." Says the announcer as Fern and I go down to the ground.

We look at the centre arena and watch as the first two competitors enter the arena. The arena has glass walls that go up at the start of the battle. They battle each other, one after the other. The winner of this battle verses the next person and so on. We line up half way through and soon it's Ferns turn. Skye has already had a go too. I watch as the bell goes, the competitor on top of Fern. She walks off the arena defeated. I walk into the arena. I step into the starting circle as the glass walls go up around us. Looking straight ahead I gasp and then decide if I want to do this. It's Steel, his grey eyes looking into mine, his face a smirk. I gulp as the first bell goes.

He fires a huge metal cube towards me and I dodge, catching it in some water and firing it back. He stops it with a flick of his wrist and makes it disappear. Next he makes a sword in his hand out of metal. I gulp as I make a representation of a sword out of fire as he lunges at me. I make a wall of fire to block and he stops just short of it and backs away. I drop the wall as it tires me. He shoots some cubes into the air.

For one split second I think I'm in Stream, running away from the cubes as they come closer and closer, less than a meter away. It goes into my hair and I feel the feeling if being scared and alone. I haven't had that feeling for so long.

Looking back at the cube I make a water umbrella above me and make sure it catches the cubes. He then makes them come from every way. I surround myself with a water cube. I wonder, how will I win this?

Cliffhanger! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️