Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Training room

We arrive in earth and straight away check into a room. After dumping our bags down in the room we go out into the city. You are aloud to live in other cities but with us having blue and yellow clothing we are kind of obvious. Using the money River has we buy a green dress for me, green top and pants for Skye and a dark green peplin top and jeans for River. Walking among everyone else in our new clothes makes me feel more at home, less obvious. Sure some people look at me like they can't remember who I am but they know somewhere in there head. I don't want to be found out here, or I'll have to move, again.

We pass a school called Elementian training college. Looking at the sign it says it's a school where they specialise in element training. If only they had a place like that in Stream. They teach every element with school starting in a week.

"They should have a place like that in Stream." Says River nodding at the sign. We walk past the school and into the shop end of town. There's stores and bakery's but one place catches my attention. We stop in front of it.

"Element training centre. Free for anyone of any element to train." I read aloud. Obviously we go inside.

"Welcome ladies. Here for a but of training?" Asks the man behind the counter.

"Yep. But do you have any other clothing we can wear?" Asks Riving, pointing out our dresses and jeans.

"Of course. We have member clothing that are fit for training. It cost $5 each." He says as River pays the money. He hands across three training outfits. There is black pants, a black top and matching headbands. We change into them in the change room and go out. We leave our things in a locker and take off our shoes.

We head towards the training room. There's a special viewing area in the locker room with glass windows and seats. We head inside, past the glass doors. It's huge, the size of a warehouse with many stations. The outer circle of the room is a running track with four lanes. Two are for running and the other two have obstacles. On the walls are ladders, the left ones lead up to a monkey bar course above the room, a net hanging down to catch anyone. The right ladders lead to a beam course with many twists and turns. The ladder straight a head lead up to a zip line that you slide on with your feet on a special skateboard type thing. On the ground below are a few more stations. There's four huge mats for fighting with glass walls around them as not to hurt anyone. On the right are some targets for shooting and dummies to practice hitting. Straight ahead is a obstacle course with moving foam objects and targets to shoot. The whole place looks amazing.