Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~ To Earth

River comes into my room and sees me reading the letter.

"You can't go there Rani." She says and I nod.

"I won't, but what if they come here?" I ask her.

"They wouldn't dare." She replies.

"Actually they probably would. They still have an army." I say.

"What are you thinking?" She asks, she knows me pretty well for knowing each other for about a month this year. I sigh.

"I'm thinking I should leave Stream, to protect everyone." I reply. She looks like she expects me to say that.

"Where would you go?" She asks.

"I was thinking the Earth kingdom. They wouldn't think I would go there." I reply.

"Good choice, but I don't know. Should you? We don't even know if they are coming." She says.

"How about I go for a few days and if nothing changes I'll return." I say and she nods.

"Good idea. But I'm coming too." She says, and deep inside I know I was hoping for her to say that.

Grabbing my packed bag I go outside. River made mum somehow agree to it since she was going too. I told Skye and she obviously said she had to come. Why would we stop her? Because her life could be at risk with us? Guess she doesn't care that she's friends with a wanted person.

"So where will we stay in earth?" Asks Skye.

"Mum gave me money to buy us a room." Replies River and Skye nods. We reach the barrier and walks straight past. Because Metal doesn't rule anymore we are free to go where ever we like.

What will happen in Earth? Will they have to stay for longer than a few days? Stay tuned and please ⭐️⭐️vote⭐️⭐️😄😀😄