Chapter 17

Chapter 17 ~ Steel verse Rani part 2

The metal cubes keep coming, stopping in the watery walls. No one clear winner can be seen at the moment. Suddenly a whistle blows and we make everything disappear.

"Since this is going no where, new rule. Each has one sword out of metal melting proof material." Says the ref as we are given what looks like silver swords.

"No killing, ok?" He says as he blows the whistle again.

We jump back to it, Steel lunging at me and me blocking. He almost twists my sword away but doesn't. Quickly he swipes at my arm, leaving only a tiny, tiny scratch like that of a cats. I pretend to try to get him but he dodges. I don't want to hurt him anyway, not with a sword which is very dangerous. We walk around in circles before him lunging at me, I go back and feel that I'm in the corner. He swings at my head and I duck down and roll out of the way. He stands over me and I kick at his knee. Steel falls down just above me, his swords been knocked away. A bell goes and I smile. Have I won? I have my sword but he is standing.

We leave the cube and stand by the ref.

"Steel wins, he was standing." He says and I walk away before he can be mean. River is next, and I have to see this. She enters the arena and her face goes red as she sees him.

"This will be good." Whispers Skye and I nod.

What will the fight be Steel and River be like? Should River win? Or will Steel? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️