Prologue

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

"You can't do this to her. She is my sister!" I shouted at him.

How could he do this to my sister.

He pulled me towards him and my hands landed on his chest. Our faces were so close to each other.

He didn't changed at all. Not even a bit.

The only thing that's change is what was in between us!

"I AM GONNA MARRY HER AND DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO WITH HER. YOU! STAY OUT OF THIS. " he whispered but the threatening in his voice wasn't mistaken.

"Please don't involve Aima into all this. She is so pure and naive. You... you want your revenge then take your revenge from me. WHY her?" I pleaded him but he was such a bastard to even have pity.

He started laughing hard and then he kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ear,

"Everything comes with a price sweetheart! and the price for your mistakes is YOUR SISTER! I would ruin her and that would be my real revenge. "

~~~~~~~

A small part from upcoming story.

This is my second book and I would be glad if you all would also like it just as you liked 'Zindagi ka Safar'

And for this story,

Kashan ka gussa aur muskan ki lachari....

Yeh dono Aima ki zindagi mai konsa tufan laye gay...

Kia ek behn ki galati ki saza dosri ko jhelni pare gi?
What would happen when aima would get to know the truth...

So, with that suspense let's begin the story.