Chapter 47: An unwanted guest!

Firstly, I want to dedicate THIS chapter to one of my friend, __Sheewholoved__ as a THANK YOU for such a wonderful cover for my book. I really appreciate this fact that she had it so wonderfully displayed the characters and I just loved the cover. Don't you guys? So THANK YOU! It really means alot💕💕💕

Hope you all like the chapter.

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

Aima

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.

Human beings are born solitary, but everywhere they are in chains - daisy chains - of interactivity. Social actions are makeshift forms, often courageous, sometimes ridiculous, always strange. And in a way, every social action is a negotiation, a compromise between 'his,' 'her' or 'their' wish and yours.

Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness. And for me, that goodness is love! The key I use to unlock all my problems. I might be broken fully from inside but I know... I know I will heal soon. Because love is what heals everything.

They say, time heals everything but I argue with this statement because if there isn't love, the wound may get heal but it will hurt as the day first and if not hurt, it will definitely leave scars from which one will never be able to heal one self. So if there is love to make you forget the wound, it gets easier and easier to deal. Life is some place where you get wounded every second. Some are major wounds some are minor. But then what? How does they heal? Wounds that aren't seen by outside... how does they heal?

The key is love and understanding! I know people out there if knowing my story will think that I am some kind of Cinderella or I am practically mad then no! I am not! Because according to me you cant run away from people you love even if their existence annoys you or whatever but still the existence exists! You cant deny the existance but you certainly can deny the negative thoughts about that person. The best way is the move on. Forgivness is up to you but you have to move on!

So here I am! To give this life a second chance! To give this trust a second chance! To give the love a second chance! To give hope... a last chance.

"so anyone have any name decided yet?" I held the baby girl carefully in my arms. She was THE MOST BEAUTIFUL baby I have ever seen. I am already in love with this girl.

"I guess no! you decide?" Aliyaan bhai smiled and winked at me. Muskan was still lying in the hospital bed while mama and papa was sitting on the couch and kashaan... where is he? He was here just a minute ago.

"Miraal?" I smiled and suggested a name while everyone looked my way.

"what? I am her Khala (aunt). I have the right to choose her name. So that's it! Final! MIRAAL!" I kissed her forehead and smiled looking at the angelic face. I was way too depressed and quite after the incident and reality but when I held this girl in my hand, I forgot everything! She had put a life to me. Helped me coming back soon. That's may be everyone is quite amazed in my sudden change of behaviour.

"M I R A A L. wonderful. Whats the meaning?" Api smiled and asked.

"Khushi... happiness." I carefully placed miraal in the cart and excused myself. Coming out of the room, I looked for him in the corridor but he wasn't there. Walking and walking, I came out of the hospital in search of him. Where could he be? i...