Chapter 31: Happy New Year!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Aima

"So how's little buddy?" I asked while sitting on the couch.

"Totally horrible. She doesn't let me sleep even and would make me crave at weird hours. Even Aliyaan gets frustrated sometimes when I make him go buy stuffs I crave for. " I laughed at her statement. I could hear voice of her loving husband saying he doesn't gets irritat at all. Its just her own thoughts. I smiled. They both just can't change. May this happiness of them be there for her whole life.

"Hey! How do you know its SHE and not HE? Do you know?" I asked out of confusion. She laughed at my question. "No sweetie! Its just..  I have a feeling that its SHE. Aliyaan also thinks so. " I smiled.

"Well! I want twins, a boy and a girl. How cute it would be..." I stood up by the window while watching the beautiful scene in front.

"Hello? You there?" Muskan asked and I nodded. "Yeah... I ... I am here. " I lowered my eyes. Actually everyone went and I came up because muskan was calling me.

"Umm... where is your husband?" Muskan asked and I sealed my lips.
"Ye...yeah he is here. " I smiled while I know he isn't here.

"Does he keeps you happy?" I closed my eyes. Muskan please stop. She always asks this question and I always answer the same.

"He does! He never leave a single point where he couldn't make me happy. Even today, he arranged a bonfire for his friends and we all enjoyed very well. He even sung a song for me and I just loved the lyrics..." my words died when I looked at the person standing at the doorway with a slight glimpse of smile over his face. Folded hands over the chest and a soft look over the face. Did he just heard me? No... Please.

He came inside and sat on the bed. His elbows over his knees and fingers crossed. As if waiting for me to end the call.

"Api should I call you later? "

"Aa... can I tal...talk? " I looked over to Kashaan who now stood up asking me. I didn't said anything because I don't know what to say. He never asked like this.

"T...to congratulate? "He continued and I smiled. Nodding my head I handed over the mobile to him.

"Api... Kashaan wants to talk. "

He hold the phone and brought it slowly to his ears.

"H...hi..."

---------

Kashaan

My throat went dry. I was out of words. I had asked for the phone because... I don't know. I thought I might get strength to tell her everything with muskan being there too.

"C...congratulations..." I rolled my tongue over my dry lips. Giving congratulations to your first love because she is pregnant is much painful then I could have imagine. I had forgiven her. I had to. To move on. I want to just leave her behind and walk away. But you can't just vanish everything in a matter of seconds. Not like a memory card to just select and delete.

"Thanks!" Her voice was a bit tough. I took a deep breath and suddenly started coughing. Aima looked at me and ran out of the room to get water I guess. I sat there on couch and the tears break their boundary to fall out.

"I... I forgave you!" Closing my eyes tightly. I said those words with so much pain in my heart.

"I forgave you for whatever you did to me. I... I can't bear this revenge thing. I want to move on. " she didn't answered but her breathing could be still heard. So I continue,