Chapter 43 Rescue (part II)

Happy reading!

~~~~~

Zayn

"Dave go follow that car! Its them." I hurriedly jumped out of car while Ayla followed me. We saw a car going exactly the opposite of our direction. I knew this car. It was of Malicx.

Running was a small word of I could have explained to our situation right now.

Every single cell of my body was shivering.

Heart was running...

Breaths were not even been felt...

Frozen feet were running towards the door of house...

Couldn't comprehend of either I was so afraid to loss something or someone! Or I was hell afraid of being late and not being able to stop something that already happended in past out of which I cant bring back kashaan till now!

Cant let the history repeat itself!

Not now!

Not with my baby girl!

That will not happen! I wont let that happen!

"Marks don't make any noice and go get to the back doors and I ll go from front! We are not sure if they got any weapons or not!" I was freaking out yet we had to be on safe side. Not hustling everything.

Kashaan had called me on my way here. By his voice, I knew things were way too bad than I was even thinking! But for now, Aima is our priority. Makrs and dave were our mafia men he sent. Marks handed me the pistol to which Ayla got afraid.

"relax! We have license of these. Now stay quite and follow me. Easy and calm. If not, then stay here!" I took a deep breath to relax my ownself too. "I am okay! Lets go save her!" she wiped her tears and I took out keys from underneath carpet.

As I opened the door slowly, I heard her sniff and the air got thick and every fucking muccle of my body got stiff. The smell of fresh flowers didn't felt fresh! It was suffocating!

This really doesn't feel okay! The gut feeling was shouting like 'its not good'. It was minus temperature yet I was sweating! Rolling my dried lip in, I suck in the breath.

Ayla was following me slowly. Everything in the launch was scattered. The pillows were on floor. The side table vase was broken with drops of blood on floor and near wall.

Dinning chairs were fallen over with fruit basket scattered and again the blood drops. I moved in to the voice of sniffing.

"leff mfff plewwasee..."

"You know your husband is a fucking rich bastard!" the voice was coming from kitchen. With tip toe, I held the loaded pistol and the scene in front just washed out all the courage I have been gathering since I cut the call with aima till now!

I was ... my throat got dried and I guess I forgot to even breath...

Her situation right now was something I had never ever imagined in my whole freaking life!

I just prayed THAT let this be a bad dream and nothing real.

They way Malicx had tied her up holding her almost bare body...

An unwanted tear escaped my eye and I gathered myself to just shot this piece of shit who destroyed our lives already!

Ayla just sniffed louder obviously looking at Aima's condition. This made Malicx more alert and he straightened up himself.