Chapter 39: A Night Together

Happy reading!
------

Kashaan

"Finally done with this! The construction will start by tomorrow. The site is been cleared for construction. " I smiled as Zayn gave me the file.

"Kia baat hai bhai! Smiling? And Kashaan? Khair howay!" I shook my head at his nonsense.

*Knock*

"Come in."

"Sir your tickets." I nodded and took the tickets from Jenifer. She left when Zayn looked at me suspeciously.
"What?"

"Where are you going without informing me?" He suspiciously looked my way and i chuckled.
"I am not going. WE are going. " He smiled widely.

"Oh yeah! Bro vacations! A much needed break!"

"Hold on dude! By 'WE' i meant me and Aima. Not you n me " his face turned serious and he gave me an annoyed look.

"We are going to meet her parents next week. I have handled all the main stuffs here. Rest is over to you for a month. Almost. "

"What? A month? Pagal hai bhai? Mere se nahi hota yeh robots ki trha 24/7 kam. " I smiled because i know he is just kidding. Such a drama he is.

"Okay. I wouldn't go. Aima ko akela bhej deta hun. Now someone should be here to handle the company too na?" I stood up from seat while closing the laptop lid. Zayn smiled. "Acha to phir how much will I be paid for this hectic job of yours?" I knew this was coming up. I had arranged his best gift.

Opening the drawer, i took out the keys. "Your new SUV!" Zayn was as if his eyes shimmered and he was about to dance.

"You ... must be kidding? Right?" He was confused.

"No i am not. It's all yours. BUT! I NEED EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT HERE AFTER ME. "

"All done jaani! Let me have a ride please. " He took the keys and ran outside. I smiled. Picking up my phone, I dialed my wifey while getting out of my office.

"Jennifer! Cancel all my appointments of tomorrow. I ll be at off. " She frowned may be because i usually don't take off. I smiled and relieved her tension.

"It's valentine's!" I winked and she nodded with a smile.

Aima wasn't picking up her call. I frowned and dialled again. And she again didn't picked up the call. I hope everything is fine! Speeding up, i drove back to home.

-----

Aima

Decisions are never wrong or right! They are just made in a sudden situation in which you think its okay to do so. The later consequences may br according to you or may be not. But don't blame yourself to be the reason of what was never in your hands.

Its been exactly 2weeks of the incident, which i choose to kept a secret in between us. But you know what, i still feel him! I still feel what it feels to be loved! His every action still brings me goosebumps.

His possessive kisses!

His delicate touch!

His gentleman behaviour even in his drunken state!

His small gestures of showing love!

Even now his absence feel like his presence. His changed behaviour just makes me wonder of is he for real? How can a person be so devoting towards any relationship?

We have come much closer to each other. Because whenever his craving for alcohol hit him, he just find ways to forget that by hiding beside me. Those nights pass by just us talking and him hugging me, holding me in his embrace. I also don't object that because obviously i love it. The warmth and peace i found there can nowhere be found. Sometimes he asks me and then kiss me when the hug isn't enough. I have seen his worst states of craving for alcohol. His body starts to shiver. His eyes becomes red. His heart rate increases. He starts to sweat. I feared and then one day i asked him to have a glass of wine just to ease but his reluctance made me proud.