Chapter 44: Who are you?

Happy reading!

~~~~~

Kashaan

There always comes a point in your life when you realize that not everything seems to be what it is. Its fate's favourite game to play.

It twists you in knots, force you to feel something for a moment and then it rips everything away, giving you something else before you can even blink!

Sometimes it takes you long to realize what you have...

What you feel...

Where you really belong...

And where you are right now!

Sometimes we live in the past, refusing to see our present and future.

Sometimes we get too blind by the trust we built in our own, that never let us believe that THAT specific person can be wrong! Or may be OUR OWN DECISION WAS A WRONG ONE!

"She is neither physically fine nor mentally !" All three of us were listening to what the doctor has to say but my eyes were fixed on hers.

How could I take my eyes off her when I !!! only I am responsible for her condition right now!

"She has gone through a nervous breakdown that made her body loss consciousness but she is under observation and I am pretty sure she'll be fine soon. And as far as the injuries are concerned, there are few scratches on face and a bit head injury with a long sharp cut on her right leg that have been stitched now."

Dr. Smith went silent for a minute which made me look his way because I was afraid there might be something serious about it.

"You and Zayn are one of my good friends that's why I hide the details of the case or else its clearly an attempt to rape case!"

My every bit of cell of my body got paralyzed and I just was on the urge of breakdown!

Not by the fact that my wife could be the victim of rape attempt or anything!

All I can thing of was that I WAS THE REASON FOR WHATEVER SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!

"But luckily, it was just an attempt and your wife isn't a victim of rape case. Its just that anyone can judge it by the appearance and symptoms. I just hope you guys know it better that it can happen again and a case needs to be filed so that the intruders can be seen behind the bars!" his tone had a sincere mean and I can understand but whatever mattered right now was AIMA!

"Can I go near her?" my voice seems to be weird to my ownself. It appears as if I had cried oceans and fought with thousands of storms!

"Not yet! We have to keep her under observation for atleast next 24 hours. After that we'll shift her to the private room. Then you can be with her all the time." I could feel his hand over my shoulder while I was too busy in looking at her fragile figure though the small glass in this door of ICU.

"She'll be fine. Relax. She have been saved and out of danger. You come with me now. You also need suturing over your arm."

"No! I'll not leave her at any cost. I wouldn't go anywhere!" my words and tone was stern.

I wouldn't leave her now!

Not now!

Not ever!

"Doctor he is too stubborn. He would never listen to anyones advice!" Zayn finally spoke up and his words held too much venom.

He is right! I never work up on advices until or unless I fell due to my own blindness!