Chapter 36: Relief!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Aima

I had never thought that something could have the capacity to hurt me like this. The pang of hurt deep down in your heart. It's... I can't explain it. Neither you can breath properly nor you can speak anything. It's like something very sharp just stabbed in my heart and pulled roughly apart.

I didn't had the capacity to look up at him. When i entered and saw the state in which he was, i honestly didn't get anything wrong but... But what brought tears in my eyes were his hands! His hands over her waist and they were... They were in such an intimate posture! I know i... I know Kashaan can't do anything like this but ... What do i do with this heart... Who isn't accepting what the eyes just saw!

I swallowed the lump with great effort. Its hell difficult to control tears right now but i am successful till now. I don't want to cry here and create a drama. I just want to go back home.

Clearing my throat, i prepared myself to speak. Closing my eyes and taking deep breath, "I... ahhh... I br... brought this f... for you. Have it when you are free. " I placed the tiffin over the table and turned around quickly without looking at him. Because I can't! Things i just saw will surely break me and i will end up saying things i don't want to.

"Aima!" When my hand was on the door knob, his whispering voice came. Closing my eyes tightly, i breath. My back was facing him and all i want right now was to leave this room.

"I have to leave!" I was about the click the door knob when Kashaan's hand came from back over the door. 

"No! You ... You have to listen me. " He wasn't crying but he was crying. You know what i mean! Right?

"I... I need to go back home."

"Aima you... You need to be here with me!" I shot him a glare because i can't stop myself now! I can bear his drunken state, his miserable state, his childish state, his rude state but I can't do THIS! His betrayal! May be it wasn't what i think but still! Why did he even let her come this closer?

"To look what you are doing here?" I made myself hell of stiff right now to show him what i am feeling.

"Ai... Aima it's nothing what you think it is! I swear she and I... Are just friends..." I folded my hands over my chest and faced him.

"Okay! Explain the situation then!" I want to listen him before making any conclusion myself. I know he can't do anything like this but still i want to hear him.

"Aima please sit. We can talk." He held my shoulders to which i stepped a back. "please explain the situation!"

He ran a hand over his hair giving him a messy look. "I... I wasn't... Please don't think what you are thinking..."

"THEN EXPLAIN ME KASHAAN!" i was way too furious. My heart is just shrinking deep down thinking of one and only thing along with praying that i might be wrong.

I... I don't want to know anything except for one thing.

"I... I just want a yes or a no answer for this single question be... Because.... I just ... Just need to know for now. " His tearful eyes met mine in a blink. I was two steps away from him but we were just opposite to each other. His eyes were waiting for my question and my tongue was taking ages to speak those words.

"S... She... She isn't THAT girl na?" There was purely hope of not getting disappointed. Please say no Kashaan! I know i said that I don't want to know anything about that girl but... Maha's closeness is confusing me...