Chapter 10: Talk to him?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Muskan

"Listen miss! can you please call again and tell your boss that Mrs. Muskan Aliyaan is here! I really need to talk to him urgently!"

I have been sitting here, in 'Khan's Empire Business Company' since past 2 hours and all I am doing is sitting in the waiting area.

"Ma'am you haven't taken appointment to meet sir! And now he is busy in a meeting. He said no visitors till he says so. So ma'am please you have to wait till he askes you to come in. It's rule of our company ma'am!" She said it all politely and I just nodded.

I was angry before!
But I was furious now!

Le lo Kashaan khan! Le lo jitna badla lena hai! Par take it from me! Not from my family!

"Where is the washroom?" I asked and she pointed towards left.

I didn't wanted to use one! I was just trying to escape from her so that I could find his room and talk to him.

Because I know him! He isn't busy! He is just making me wait for HIM!

I moved upwards searching for his room.

"Excuse me! Where can I find Mr. Kashaan?" I asked one of the person working there.

"Ma'am the CEO of the company?" He asked and I nodded hesitatingly.

He really have worked hard on what he wasn't even interested in!

"Ma'am its on 5th floor left side. The big room at the corner. " I nodded and said a thanks to him.

While moving towards the lift, his words came all over my mind again.

*flashback*

"Singing mera passion hai Muskan! I would continue it as my career too!" He was again arguing me on the same topic!

"Toh yaha university se MBA karne kiu aye ho phir?" I asked and he smiled.

"Kisi ameer baap ki beti phasane!" He winked and I slapped his shoulder.

"Acha aur tumhay tumhare is passion ki base par kon apni larki de ga?" I asked when he placed his guitar to aside and looked at me.

"Kisi se lene ki kia zarorat hai! Tum jo ho!" He laughed and I smiled too.

"Very funny! But not funny. I am serious Kashaan!"

"Acha toh kia chahti han ap madam?" He asked me and I smiled. He looks so cute sometimes!

"Mere baby! Singing is just a passion or hobby! One should not choose something like this as a career! Woh karo jis mai izzat bhi ho aur tumhare papa ko tum par proud bhi!" I smiled and he just didn't responded.

"He wants me to join his business after studies which I clearly don't want to!"

"Woh kiu?" I asked and he said something that made me proud of him

"Muskan mai khud se kuch karna chahta hun! Dosro ki mehnat par apna nam charhane ka mera koi irada nahi hai.
Dad did this all and made up an empire with so hard work and with so much difficulty! I don't wanna steal away his hard working just to be there where he is right now, that too with out doing anything!"

*end of flashback*

Kar toh lia hai sab kuch khud tum ne Kashaan!

This all isn't his dad's company. This all was his own hardworking. His own talent.