Chapter 11: Promise?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Muskan

*flashback*

"Mama please request papa to let me go. All the seniors would be there. Teachers would be there and I promise I'll be back before 6p.m. mama please... please... please..." I requested mama to take permission from papa to let me go on the farewell which we are going to give to our senior class.

"Mai ne ki thi sham ko baat. " Mama looked serious.

"Then?" I was curious now.

Sab dosto ne ana hai. Most of all, Kashaan ne ana hai. He would be gone to new york with his father after today's party. I had to be there to spend some time together.

"He said he'll drop you and will pick you up sharp at 6. So don't get late. And promise me you'll not so anything which would made him angry later. Bohat mushkilo se manaya hai unhay maine." Mama said and my happiness had no boundaries.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou..." I kissed her cheeks and went upstairs.

Aima was studying as usual!
Book worm

"Hey chashmish!" I went straight towards the cupboard to get some new dresses if we have one!

"Hi! What are you doing?" Aima asked.

"Taking out clothes to wear." I said in an obvious tone.

"I am not blind! I can see that but these all are for some occasions or functions. "

"Hain na! Mai bhi yahi soch rahi thi. Bohat aunty type ho jaye ga. Ummmm...." I again started searching for some kinda fashionable to wear at the farewell.

"What you are up to api?" Aima asked and I smirked.

"Adventure!" I made a funny face to which she laughed.

"Farewell dena ha seniors ko. That's why I am choosing some kinda fashionable dress to wear. How about this top with black jeans?" I took out a knee length shirt that was brought by maha, one of my friend as a gift for me. But I didn't get to wear it till now.

"And you think YOU CAN WEAR THIS? AND GO TO YOUR FAREWELL PARTY?" Aima raised an eyebrow and I smirked.

"Yeeeessss!" I exclaimed.

"You want to die! Then please have the pleasure and go get hit your head in a car or truck! But please don't make this house a place of battle to fight!" I didn't listened to her but was looking at mirror, analysing if it looks good or not.

"Lag to bohat fit raha hai api! But you know papa na. Kiu ghar mai fazol ka tamasha lagwana ap ne. Go take out some reasonable clothes to wear. " she shoved me and I looked at her uninterestedly.

"What?" She asked and I smirked and raised my eyebrow making an evil look.

"What are you gonna do api?" She knows me and what I meant but still she asked.

"I. Am. Gonna. Wear. This. And. Papa. Isn't. Gonna. Say. Anything!" I whispered each and every word clearly.

"How?" She is such a naive.
"You'll see it tomorrow. "

------

"Jee bas aa gai!" I shoved the jeans and the top I had to wear in my bag. Then I put the red lipstick and a bit makeup too.