Chapter 30: Bonfire night

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

' A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you are struggling to like each other'

                                                          Khushi
~~~~~

Kashaan

Peace is a state of mind where you find everything relaxing. No tension of this world or any person or any problem of the life. Its just soothing the soul. That's what peace is!

And it's always been ruined by the worlds harsh realities! Broken relationships and heartless people out there who just know how to give pain to someone rather than being a helper. Instead of choosing to be a reliever, they choose to be the cause!

Yet again, with the thorns, flowers are also there.

With the pain, relief is also there.

With the hurt, peace is also there.

And I guess I finally found mine! Mom was right! The real peace in forgiving rather than revenge. Zayn was true to his words! This is what I wanted. Life... peaceful life with no effects of past life on it. Moving on is the best option.

I opened my eyes slowly to adjust them to surrounding. I don't know how long I slept because I guess I had such a great sleep after ages. Removing the blanket over me, I recalled all the events of last night.
Her understanding nature just gave me a big shock. And more of that, I just wanted to tell her about everything. I couldn't handle the stress of this but she was so reluctant and the way she just refused to question me any further! The way she took in everything I told her about the past! The way she handled me which not even my wine bottles could do! The way she held me crying! The way she was ...

It all just left me in a situation where I find answer to one question but couldn't get.

'How can someone be so understanding? How can someone be so caring? How can she be so selfless?'

Waking up from the bed I looked around the room but couldn't find the girl who just left me in a these thoughts. May be I am too late or she might have been up before me. I adjust my hair with my fingers when my mind again went to last night where HER fingers were a magic! Where her slow moments of hands just relaxed the tensed nerves of my brain with just few swirl moments. Last night, I met my nightmares in reality and what made me succeed was, her presence! Her soothing nature and her care! I really don't know what good deed I had done to which Aima is reward! But I still don't wanna start a new beginning on a lie!

I want to tell her the whole truth. I know it's hell difficult but I had to! After that if she would still decide to stay with me, I would really regard myself as 'world's luckiest person alive'.

Taking a deep breath, I walked upto the washroom. She must be in there. I knocked at the door but I got no response. I stood outside and waited. Looking around the room, my room, which was black from every side. But now the light from window just made it more shiny and enlightened. Her presence made this all. Even my room speaks the change of her presence. Even the walls who always were covered with black shadow with sorrowful environment everywhere, also smile now!

Smiling at my thoughts, I again knocked. No response!

I frowned and called her name out but still no response. Holding the door knob, I tried to open the door and it did. It wasn't locked. I opened the door and no one was inside. My heartbeat was accelerated but then I thought, she might be downstairs. Today is Sunday, Maria wouldn't come. She would surely be downstairs.