Chapter 15: Ajeeb dastan hai yeh!

Happy reading!

~~~~

Muskan

"Please Allah! Mane jo bhi kia ya jo bhi mujh se nadani mai hua! Ussay muaaf farma day khuda! Ap to sab ki duaye suntay han! Meri ilteja bhi sun le. Please aima ki madad farmana. Maine ap k sahare ussay us insan k sath rukhsat kia hai! Please meri umeed ki door ap k sath hi bandhi hai.

Gunnah bohat kiye han maine par un ki saza aima deserve nhi karti please! Let her be save! Let her be brave!"

"Bas kar do jaan! You have been crying since past 3 hours. Tabiyat kharab ho jaye gi" Aliyaan came to sat by me on the floor near the prayer mat on which I was sitting. I myself didn't knew since when I have been crying... all I know was that my sweetie was in the cave of beast! Don't know what would be going on there.

I was about to call aima but aliyaan stopped me saying it wouldn't be appropriate because I also know that I would break in front of her anytime.

"Don't know what she would be doing right now... h...he wouldn't ...hu...hurt her na?" I was more like debating myself that 'everything is fine' rather than asking this to him.

"Ofcourse sweetheart! Just relax your self! Kuch nahi ho ga!" he placed my head over his chest and I broke there.

Right there in his arms!

My head feels so heavy may be due to a lot of crying.

"Subha nashta le kar jana hai na Aima ki taraf toh you remember the rules ma? No rona dhona and smiling face and a fully relaxed Muskan!"

he nudged my shoulder a little and I nodded.

"Muskan k chehre par muskan hi achi lagti hai! Always keep that in mind!"

I smiled a little at his efforts of making me smile.

"Aliy...aliyaan!" he was drawing random patterns over my shoulder to soothe me and it was really helpful.

"jee jaan?"

"Would Aima believe me over him?" I know I have asked this question thousands of time to him and his answer was same all the time.

"She is YOUR SISTER first and HIS WIFE later!"

I nodded showing him I understood but still deep inside I know whats gonna happen!

Circumstances wouldn't be the same as we rare thinking they would be! Because its Kashan khan you are dealing with.

He is not that stupid to tell her everything right there and now! He knows how to turn the tables down!

.....

KASHAAN

She wasn't recognizing me! May be due to darkness. But I could clearly locate her frame as I am used to this darkness!

Darkness is my bestie since past 3 years!

"w...who are..you?" her trembling voice was just like a prey who have been chased very badly!

Too bad! I didn't even started to chase yet!

One step backward and two steps forward... what a chasing game!

Love it!

I was enjoying her retracting figure when I noticed that she was about to hit the big vase placed beside the windows. I moved forward and held her by waist to pull her close.

Why did I saved her from falling?

Before I could answer the question of my brain! This girl started to shout and THE HELL!!!