Chapter 24: Finding peace!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Aima

"What about an icecream now?" Zayn exclaimed and I looked over to not-so-happy Kashaan.

It's almost been whole day that we were out and Zayn had shown me almost every place here. No doubt NY is breathtaking. We have visited most of the places out of which statue of liberty was best. And the central park.

Zayn is really a fun loving guy and I truly enjoyed the day. Its been two days since my fever and Zayn was there daily to ask for my health. We became friends and mostly talk a little too. Zayn was way too impatient to take us out and today, he finally managed to make my DEAR husband ready for this outing.

"I guess we should just move back to home. Its quite late now. " Kashaan glared at Zayn while sitting on the driving seat. I sat at the back as I did earlier. Zayn also took the back seat and I frowned. Kashaan looked at me through the back mirror and then at Zayn.

"I guess I am not the driver here?" He really was annoyed and Zayn was having fun in annoying him. Unexpectedly I laughed at his statement and he rolled his eyes and I shut my lips. He can't even smile a little.

"Dude! You were the one saying I would drive and now I am tired of sitting on front seat and turning my neck around to talk to Aima because you are a boring ass! And she have a good company!" Zayn said it all straight and I smiled because he was clearly annoying Kashaan to his extreme limit.

"Now driver! Please stop by Baskin robbins ice cream. My guest loves icecream. Right?" Automatically my head nodded because hey! Ice cream is my weakness. I'll do anything if someone offers me an Ice cream.

"Zayn come and sit in front or else I'll not drive!" Kashaan was angry now.

"Yar tu apni bandi ko agy bhulane ki bajaye mujh par roab jhar raha ha! Such a mean you are!"

("Dude! Rather calling your girl to sit beside you, you are showing me your attitude! Such a mean you are!")

Kashaan didn't drove. Neither he asked me to come and sit in front. Zayn nudged my elbow and signalled me to go and sit in front. I bit my lower lip in nervousness but Zayn smiled and winked at me. I smiled and opened the door and went to sat in front with my DEARY HUSBAND.
My heart was throbbing like it would come out of my chest right now! Its the first time I am sitting beside him in the car in front seat with he driving.

"Wah! Rab ne banadi jori!"
(Awesome! Couple made in heaven!)
Zayn exclaimed and I laughed again. He is really fun loving and extremely joyful.

Kashaan didn't said anything. He just drove and I was stealing glances at him. You know sometimes, someone becomes so fascinating for you that you can't stop but just to stare at them. You wanted to say alot of things to them but silence is all you find peace in. Just looking at them and finding your inner peace.

"Song please! Enjoy this track. " Zayn connected his mobile with the car speakers and the voice filled the air between us.

"Dream it, wish it, find it
All on my ways to you
It’s fallen in love
It’s all that we need to do

Play it, watch it, fallin’
Stars crush
It’s fallen in love
It’s all that we need to do..."

My eyes found him and he didn't glanced my way. Busy in driving with his thoughts occupying him already. My presence beside him was may be least effect on him.

"The next part is the best one!" Zayn said and I smiled. I past days we both have found that we have same taste for music.

Sajna door teriyan raawaan
(O beloved I’d stay far from you)