Chapter 38: In the name of LOVE!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Aima

"Kashaan..." I whispered slowly against his chest. He didn't responded. Smiling a little, I look up at him. My hands over his chest, his hands around my waist. We both were in a half hugging position. I placed my chin at the back of my hand over his chest to have a full view of his face.

Relaxed and contended!

No frowns!

No stress lines!

A fully peaceful look!

Like he have lived his whole life with pleasure and now he is happy with the life left behind. Like he doesn't need anything more from this life.

My hands reached up slowly along his jaw till his cheeks. Thumb resting on his lower lip. Tracing the path of these lips who didn't left my skin for a second even last night.

Those who made me feel much more special last night! These were who told me how much this man loves me! Whether it were my lips, my cheeks, my eyes, my neck, my hands, my arms, my waist, my every inch of body! These lips weren't ready to stop showering love!

His every action of last night was unforgettable!

Every word of his was a promise!

Every breath of his was oxygen for me!

I don't know what will i do if he remembers anything or not! I had my secret moment with him!

I knew he loves me! But last night, I FELT IT! HE MADE ME FEEL THE LOVE! THE INTENSITY! THE DESIRES! THE FAITHFULNESS!

I smiled and moved a little up and kissed him ever so slowly.

"Thank you dear hubby! For making me feel special! For making me fall in love with you! For everything you gave me! For everything i didn't deserved! Thank you! Love you so much

"Thank you dear hubby! For making me feel special! For making me fall in love with you! For everything you gave me! For everything i didn't deserved! Thank you! Love you so much. " I whispered knowing that he isn't listening. His breath was even and he was in deep sleep. He won't be up so soon. Smiling at our closeness, i tucked my hairs behind my ear and tried to wake up without disturbing him. Slowly moving away, I gathered the courage to remove his hold from my waist. I immediately replaced myself with the pillow. His arms went around the pillow as soon as i escaped from his hold. He is assuming this pillow as me and holding it so tightly. Even in this hangover and deep sleep, he isn't ready to let go of me. Smiling at him, I moved towards washroom.

Removing my clothes, I stepped under the warm water in shower. Placing both my hands on either side of shower, i allowed the water to cascade through my body. Closing my eyes, i relaxed my body but all i could remember was...

*Flashback*

"Kasha..." His lips bite down the side of my neck. His hands were busy in exploring my body. His hold was enough to show how much possessive he is right now.