Chapter 8: Gay?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

Muskan

"Uth jao princess! Kitna sona hai aur?" I removed the curtains so that sunlight could enter into the room of Aima.

Today is a quite sunny day!

It was 12 in afternoon and she was still sleeping.

"Kia hai api! Sone day naa.... neend ai hui..." she hide her face in the pillow extending the duvet till her head.

"Madam kam kar kar k thakay hum hain ap ki engagement par aur aram ap ne karna hai? Utho jaldi se. " I tried to push the duvet to a side but she didn't moved a bit.

Do saal ki bachi hai abhi bhi...
Zid karna, laad uthwana aur sab ka piyar hasil karna koi is se sekhay!

"Aima! I am warning you! Get up immediately. " As expected, she didn't moved again.

"Nahi uthna! Thek hai! Soi raho yahi par. Mai papa se keh deti hun ap ki ladli beti ko ap ki baat sunne se ziyada neend piyari hai. " I moved away from bed when she suddenly got up from the bed with heavy breathing.

"Kia hua papa ko? Thek toh han woh? Kiu bhula rahy? Kuch masl...."

"Hold on sweetie! Hold on!" I put a break on her hurry and non ending question list.

"Par pap..."

"Kuch nahi hua ap k papa ko! Infact woh toh chalay bhi gaye office. I just did this all to wake you up. " I smiled mischievously.

"Api! Ap!" And then she started to throw pillows at me.

"Bohat... batamez ... ho.." and she threw two pillows, one doll and a cushion at me.

"Array ab bas bhi karo! Now wake up everyone is waiting for you at the breakfast. "

"Ohh! One pillow is still left to be thrown at you!" She laughed and stood up on the bed and aimed the pillow at me.

Did I mentioned that she sleeps with dozen of pillows and stuff toys around her!  Is ka dil kre ye toh apne room ko pillow n stuff toy shop hi bana de.

Now I guess I should run out of the room.

"Aima! Nahi! Bas.... ab aur na..." I ran towards the door but to my surprise, the door open itself and I moved to a side because of the door opening.

As a result of it! The pillow that was meant to hit me, actually hit someone else face a bit harder!

Annnd... guess who it was!

-------

Aima

Shit!

Koi toh kam dehan se kar lia kar Aima! Why my luck is so bad!

I looked at my so called elder sister who was smirking standing at the side of door and I made a helpless face.

I pinched closed my eyes when then victim of our pillow fight bend down and took the pillow in his hand.

"I am so...sorry. " I peaked from one eye and made as much as possible innocent face.

"Yeh kia ho raha tha?" Aliyaan bhai asked in a serious tone and that made me bit my lip. I stepped down of my bed and took my dupatta that was placed at the side of bed.

"Aliyaan Bhai...woh api... api han na! She started this. Unho ne mere se jhoot bola k papa is calling me downstairs so... I was ..."

"Toh yeh madam mujhe saza de rahi thi with these pillows. " Api came forward and sat on the bed all relaxed and fine.