TEASER!

Sorry for late update but you still need to wait for few hours for a looooonnng chapter.

Till then, enjoy this TEASER.

Happy reading !

~~~~

I don't know what was he thinking or what was going on in his mind. I was just focused on his moves right now.

His hand that was over my cheek, moved upwards near my eye and I instantly closed my eyes. Although it didn't made any difference!
It was still dark but his movements made this moment a bit more sensual.

His fingers touched my strand of hairs that fell over my forehead and then he slowly placed them behind my ear.

My eyes were still closed. My senses were hyperactive to his every move.

Suddenly his breath got heavy and I felt him moving more closer...

and closer...

and closer...

I guess I might faint at anytime with this tachycardia.

I sensed him near my ear and then my breath got hitched and my heart skipped a beat on his next move.

His lips touched my jawline and then traced the path towards my ear.

I tightly held his shirt with my arms as if my life depends on it!

He finally placed a kiss near my earlobe and his hold over my waist got tighter. I was so engrossed in the moment that I forgot about the reality.

His next words left me in confusion. Not just confusion but ... they made me wonder if it might be a dream or reality!

~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this TEASER😂😂

With love,
Khushi