CORONA VIRUS ALERTS!

¥¥¥¥

Hello guys!
I know its not an update. Its just that I wanted to know you all are safe and healthy.

This virus pandemic is actually getting worse in different parts of world including USA, Spain, Italy, Africa and South Asian countries. May Allah protect us from this pandemic.

So all I can say is to do following precautions:

1) stay at your homes

2) decrease your social gatherings

3) use sanitizer or wash hands more often

4) don't shake hands or get to close to other people. It may transmit the virus.

5) if you get any of the symptoms of cough, fever, headache, chills or body ache, do get yourself check and test for the virus and isolate yourself properly.

6) keep yourself safe and let others also be safe!

It was my duty to just share this information with you guys so that if someone doesn't know about it, he or she may get precautionary. And a main NOTE is : this disease have no cure! Its treatment is nothing but isolation and rest. And best thing is to take precautions than to cure.

Today is a blessing night of Shab e Mairaj! I pray Allah forgive us all and just take this disease away from us. I pray k Allah hum sab k gunnah muaf kar dai aur is virus se hum sab ko mehfoz rakh aur jo infected han unhay sehat or zindagi atta farmaye.

Ameen sum ameen.

¥¥¥¥¥