Chapter 57 : 🎀🎀🎀

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

Aima is stable now and lives with Kashaan now. They are going to be parents of twins soon. Aima have forgiven everyone for a better ans happy future. Aliyaan, Muskaan and her parents came all the way to New York to celebrate the baby shower. Kashaan's father is also in the town. The party was going good when suddenly Aima yelped out of pain and fainted.

~~~~~~~~

Zayn

"Condition is quite critical now. I need to operate right now." The doctor came out with panic written all over her face.

"No!" I practically shouted. We can't! We need to check all thw circumstances. We can't just... Dr. Mishaal where are you! Come fast please.

"I mean wait! Her gynecologist is coming. Please wait for her. " I swear to God i was going crazy inside.

Fuck me!

How am i supposed to handle this all.

I gulped down the nervousness. Aima! You shouldn't have left me in this situation where my heart is bleeding for your condition and mind is thinking of ways how to handle stuffs out here.

"Sir we are already late. We need to get her to operation theater before its too late. " I know this! I freaking know it but dude!

I was breathing heavily and sweating. Running a hand over my face, I took a deep breath because i was going nuts! How to tell this bloody doctor to handle this with not me saying that. I know Aima was already bleeding when we brought her here. I am still not out of this delma of what just happened and how am i gonna cope up with situations.

"Doctor! Do whatever it takes to save her. You get that?" Kashaan stepped forward pushing me back. Aliyaan stared at me passing me the 'you really need to handle this shit' look. I shook my head while gulping down the lump. I guess i have stopped breathing.

"Kashaan! Wait okay." Aliyaan held him but he jerked him away.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS HERE? SHE NEEDS A TREATMENT AND YOU GUYS ARE IN DENIAL STAGE. SHE IS MY WIFE AND I GET TO DECIDE WHAT DOCTORS WILL DO!"

FUCK IT!

AIMA IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN THE SITUATION I WILL BE HANDLING LATER!

"Ma'am! She is a patient of breast cancer. Probably 3rd or last stage. So treat her accordingly or if possible then wait for Dr. Mishaal. She is on her way."

There was this pin drop silence in the corridor. I know i have hit the storm. And i am ready to face everything just for the sake of her.

"I am here. Hi! I am Dr. Mishaal. Lets have a briefing over this. "

Finally. I looked at her and she nodded in confirmation of yeah she will handle.

"Yeah. The patient is quite critical with her water bag broken and we...." both the doctors went inside and we all were left alone. Kashaan was still in the same pose. Not even a slight bit of change in his posture.

"Kashaan..." Aliyaan tried to bring him back to present but he didn't bugged. Muskan's reaction was no different from Kashaan's.

"Kas..." I moved forward when he looked up with bloodshot eyes.

"DONT!"

"please listen t..."

"I said DON'T EVEN FUCKING DARE!" He pushed me aside like a beast. I know what was coming but i am ready to face anything.