Chapter 6: Who he really is?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Muskan

Life has its own uncunning way of dealing with things...
with choices everyone wants and have....
But what if both the choices are misunderstood...
And you are in the middle without any reasoning ....

You can't predict whats gonna happen next?
You can't get rid of whats dangerous for you and your family.

What if the beast itself have came all along in an attire of prince and everyone is considering him as saviour while he is here to destroy.

"Muskan? " I was lost in my thoughts sitting on the teris.

The event had ended and I didn't faced HIM after that encounter. I ran upstairs and was here since then.

"Jee?" I looked up and saw Aliyaan standing there with ice cream in his hands.

"I had been finding a gorgeous, beautiful and attractive women in the whole event for some company. " he said while sitting beside me.

"So, did you find someone?" I asked him but I was least interested in talking with him right now.

"Actually no! Koi beautiful thi but wasn't attractive, koi attractive thi toh she wasn't gorgeous enough. So...." he took a spoonful of ice cream and extended it towards me.

"I came to my wife straight away!" I shook my head and refused to have the ice cream.

"Dil nahi kar raha abhi. " I replied and again looked down, thinking of what should I do next.

Aliyaan was also quiet. There was complete silence in between us.
The silence which I hated the most.

You know when you are all alone. You love the loneliness. It's an addiction. But when someone have made you comfortable being with him, talking with him, sharing everything with him. Then it's really difficult to bare this silence again!

*flashback*

"Hey malicx! Where is kashaan?" I ran towards the cafe to tell him about that papa is gone out of country for few weeks so we are free to enjoy!

But I couldn't find him here. All his friends were here. Malicx, shoaib, osama, umar and faizan.

"No babes! He isn't here. Gone outside for some personal work. " he smirked and I frowned. Meanwhile I was trying his phone but he wasn't picking up my call too.

"I had to go with him.... " I whispered to myself and pout. I was using mobile when I heard osama saying, "Then no problem! Let's go with us. We'll have fun!"

I looked up and saw his eyes. Actually lustful eyes. I made a stern expression and pointed my finger at him.

"BE IN YOUR LIMITS! I am your friend's girlfriend ! You get that!"

"Char pal us k sath guzarti ho. Do pal humare sath bhi bita lo. Tumhara kia jaye ga?" He stood up and I backed away instantly before he could touch my hand.

"Dekho kashaa..." he stopped his words as he saw behind me.

"See! Kashaan is here! Kashaan YOUR girl is waiting for you buddy!" His sudden change of tone and behaviour was to be noted.

I gave him a final look and turned away to go with kashaan.

*flashback ends*

"Yeh wahi hai na?" Aliyaan's question made me come out of my past thoughts.