: : Prologue : :

: : Prologue : : 

Zyana's P.O.V. 

I walked into the big mansion with my brother, Chris, my boyfriend, Sage and my bestfriend, Emily, with our luggage. We were currently, walking behind King William and Queen Caroline. I tried so hard not to touch the cream colored walls, that had crystal clear chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. The chairs matched the walls, but they had little designs in them. Like lines, or swirls. 

The other employees looked at us, with amusement and some bit of happiness. I mean, three African-American's walking through the castle with a white man, was a first. Not to mention that we were probably, the only black people there. It really was a good thing, that means we were kind of the special people.

"We're here, darlings," Caroline said so sweetly, with the big smile planted on her gorgeous face.

"Please, have a seat," William said, gesturing to the chairs. We sat as he told us to.

"Luckily, for you we only have four more jobs left," Caroline said, releasing a silent giggle.

"Your Highness, if I may ask, what are the jobs," I asked, silently, but loud enough for them to hear me.

"Well, miss. ." He said drifting off, due to the fact, that he didn't know my name.

"Zyana," I simply said and he nodded.

"Miss Zyana, we have two maid jobs, a bodyguard and chef," He said, counting them off with his fingers.

"Your Highness, may I be the chef," Sage asked and William nodded.

"That leaves you girls to be the maids and him to be the bodyguard," Caroline said clapping.

"There are two maids per room, so you two will be sleeping in the same room and you two will be sleeping in the same room, aswell," The King spoke so gently.

Sage and Chris looked at each other, before Sage's eyes popped out of his head.

"There are two beds, in the room," William said rolling his eyes at their expressions. "What are your names," he asked and snapped his fingers at a man with a book and pen in his hand.

"If you don't mind we have to take pictures of you," Caroline said, snapping her fingers, making a man with a camera appear.

"I'm Zyana," I said smiling, because I knew the man was going to take my picture as soon as I said my name.

"I'm Emily," Emily said repeating my action.

"I'm Sage," Sage implied, not smiling for the picture.

"And, I'm Chris," Chris said smiling, widely for his picture.

"Mother," A deep voice shouted, making us all turn around to see a Greek God. He had light blue eyes and light brown hair. You could see his muscles, popping out of his shirt, he was literally gorgeous in my eyes. His jaw was firmly clenched and his eyes went darker, his fists were clenched and his face was turning red. Behind, him was another man and a girl, who looked like a replica of him, but, the man had brown eyes. Caroline had black hair, and brown eyes. Where as, William had grey hair, but a little brown hair popping up and blue eyes. They looked more like him, then their mother, well except the other man.

"Xavier, I told you, Robert and Rebecca to wait outside, until we finish interviewing our recruits," She said, trying not to shout, but got up and walked over to them. Xavier, watched me and flashed me a small smile.

"Sorry, mother. But, these two have been arguing for non-stop and it's irritating, when I'm trying to talk to Camila," He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh, Camila! My darling, is here," She smiled widely and walked to the door. "C'mon, show me where she is," Caroline said eagerly.

"Henry, carry them and their bags to their rooms, please," Wiliam ordered a man with red hair and brown eyes. He nodded and motioned for us to follow him, which we did.

We walked down the long hallway, almost slipping on the freshly waxed tiles. As we continued to walk, more and more people watched us, with amusement. Not, hatred or anything. I really hope, I get to see Prince Xavier. I've heard about him a lot, before we even reached here. He was, very attractive.

"We're here," The man said and pushed the door open for Emily and I. "Your duty starts at eight, in the morning," he simply said and walked off.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe," Sage said, hugging me tightly and pulled away to kiss my lips. It suddenly, felt wrong to kiss him.

"Goodnight, Sage," I smiled and turned to Chris, who had a disgusted face on. I laughed at him, he never really approved of us together, like that. "Goodnight, brother." I went to hug him.

"Goodnight, Zyana," He smiled and went into the room with Sage. I walked into the room I was going to be sharing, with Emily.

The room was gorgeous. The paint on the wall was a peach color, and the floor was a white carpet. There was two beds, with red velvet covers on them. The beds were big enough for two people, preferably a King sized bed, I'm guessing. There was two white chairs, set across from each other as a glass table was between them. There was also a flat screen television and white couch. In the bathroom it was all white.

"Did you see how hot Chris looked," Emily asked and I almost forgot she was in the room. 

Emily had a crush on my brother and I didn't really care. If they got together, I just didn't want them to hurt each other, if she hurts my brother, then I'll hurt her. If he hurts her, then I'll hurt him. They both, really matter to me, so I don't think I'd go along with them dating, it'll just be awkward if they broke up.

"If you like him, just tell him, I don't really want to talk about my brother looking 'hot'," I said putting emphasis on hot, with my fingers.

"Oh, whatever, let's just go to sleep for our first day of work tomorrow," She scoffed and went to bed.

"Night," I mumured.

"Night, bestie," She smiled widely at me.

 First off, I would like to dedicate this story to LeanGoddess.

P.S. Thanks a lot, for your help :)

Also, I hope you guys like the story, this isn't even the beginning ;)

Share with your friends and also vote, message or comment me if you have ideas. xx