: : : Chapter [ 24 ] : : :

Zyana 

I slumped down in the chair and began pouring out some coffee for myself. Just as I was about to sip the coffee Xavier came in and when he saw me with the cup of coffee, he dashed over to me. Taking the coffee out of my hand and pouring it down the drain. I just wanted to beat him with the cup.

"You're not supposed to be drinking caffine, I'll make you some tea," He warned me and began making the tea for me like he said.

"You're no fun," I grumbled and pouted.

"I'm just looking out for you babe, here. I'll see you later, I have to catch my flight before it leaves me," He said before pecking my lips and rubbing his hands on my stomach.

"Have a safe flight, I'll see you on Sunday," I shouted after him. Okay, today is Friday, I'm sure I can go two days without seeing him, hopefully. 

I began to sip my tea and almost scolded myself when Brandon came in shouting with Rebecca behind him. I mentally slapped myself and began to wipe the tea that had spilled.

"Ana, you will never guess what happened last night," Brandon gushed.

"What happened," I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. Only because he made me spill my tea and Xavier wouldn't let me drink coffee.

Brandon began to ramble on about what happened last night and I was in shock. But, what he told me last made me smirk. Rebecca was the one who was mad at them but, here she is kissing them. Dare or not, she liked it. 

I looked at Rebecca and smirked.

"Did you like it," I asked and she looked everywhere but, at me. I laughed and she finally looked at me and then rested her head down.

"I did but, it felt so wrong. Do you think this is just a phase? Brandon you can't say shit because Elizabeth dumped you. I never liked girls until that night I saw them kiss. My life is so fucked up," She sighed and rubbed her back.

"It was hot and so what if we broke up," Brandon said and I slapped his head. "Ow," He shrieked and Rebecca laughed.

"Well, you two should go to school. Oh and Rebecca, just do what you feel is right," I said as Brandon walked out the door.

"You're going to be a great mum," She smiled at me and I returned it with a hug before she left.

Currently, I was making an a appointment for Rebecca and her friends at the spa. She seemed stressed and I wanted to make sure she was okay. She already seemed like a sister to me, I loved her dearly like she was my own along with Brandon. Robert and I are closer then ever. I think I'm liking my in-laws except for the Dad. I love Caroline, she is so supportive and sweet.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled for Rebecca's number.

bANAna: Hey, Rebecca. Sorry to interrupt your learning but, on your way home bring your friends and can you go to the store and bring me some ice-cream? (I'm craving some). If you do it, thanks! (: 

Rebeccaaa_: Sure thing :) 

I smiled and continued to look at the recipe infront of me.

3 cups self-rising flour

 1/2 teaspoon salt

 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature