: : : Chapter [ 19 ] : : :

Zyana 

"He could've knocked instead of what he did yesterday," I scoffed and stretched my skirt in the center of my stomach. It ended up going under my stomach.

"He told me he just wanted to talk," Xavier said once again defending his father. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom.

"You know, I think you guys could be friends," He added and I laughed.

Me and his Dad friends? The guy who claims, I'm a gold digger.  Yeah, right. He doesn't like Camila neither so that makes my stress go down, a bit.

I sprayed myself with perfume and rubbed lotion over my legs, since I already did my arms. I walked out of the bathroom and looked into the long mirror. I observed my white long sleeve shirt and my sunflower skirt, that didn't match my black boots. I ran my fingers through my curly hair that was a little wet. My hair stopped at the end of my bra hook. When I straightened it, it normally was in the mid of my back.

"You look lovely," Xavier said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you. Now, if you don't mind, I have to go meet the girls in the car. I'll text you when we're coming back," I said giving him a side hug. 

I walked out of the door and went downstairs and found myself in the limousine.

We walked into Doctor Ambrose's office and all took a seat.

"Good Morning ladies," Doctor Ambrose said as he took a seat and patted the chair that I was on last time.

I went on the chair and layed back. I took my shirt out of my skirt and raised it to the top of my stomach. Doctor Ambrose spreaded the cold gel on my stomach and turned the screen on. He started pointing to things on the screen and I just nodded.

"Alright, Miss.Cole, you're going to give birth in five weeks so, you need to stay off of your feet and try to drink a lot of water and tea. Also, eat healthy foods," He said, wiping the gel off my stomach and helping me down the chair.

Soon after I was done, everyone else went to their doctor and we went bowling.

Short, sorry. (: