: : : Chapter [ 10 ] : : :

Xavier 

"Dad, I think you shold know that -"

"No need to explain. I think I got the message clearly," He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Stop being such a asswipe. I love this girl sitting on the bed right now and she's the mother of my twins," I confessed and turned around to see her shocked face resembling my father's expression.

"Sage's the father," He denied and shook his head.

I laughed and clutched my stomach, "Sage is not the father, I am," I confidently spoke and stood next to him. I was two inches taller then him. Standing at 6"4.

"Why do you want her? Camila loved you and she wasn't black," He scolded and I became furious right then and there.

"You racist hypocrite! You told me you'd support who I was with because you loved me. You don't love me, you love my public appearance," I shouted and shoved him a bit. 

"Son. I'm doing what's best for you," He tried to reason with me.

"You're a waste of fucking air just like Robert," I scoffed and tugged on my hair. "Don't you dare fire her either," I warned.

"What are you going to do," He smirked.

"I'll be taking her and my kids with me to some place where were wanted. Partically London, I mean they want us there and don't treat us like shit," I threatened.

"Alright. I won't fire her but we need to talk after your done with whatever this is," He walked out the room and slammed the door, making Zyana flinch.

My hands ran down her legs and kissed her neck. Our lips connected shortly after and I licked her bottom lip for entrance, which she happily accessed me too. Our kiss got deeper and less passionate. It was more like a hungry kiss and I loved it. She tugged on my hair and moaned into my mouth. I pulled her shirt off slowly and scanned her face. 

Knock Knock! 

Once again someone has to ruin this moment.

"Give me one second," I dashed to the door and opened it slowly so the person only saw me.

"Hey there lover boy," The brunette said to me.

I stood in shock and looked at Camila who was just wearing lingerie with a robe on.

"Camila, you need to leave. I don't want you nor do I love you," I scolded and turned back to look Zyana who was putting on her shirt.

"I have to go," Zyana whispered.

"Camila, we can talk later," I said slamming the door in her face. I stood by the door for a while and waited until I heard her heels clacking away. Once I heard no more steps, I turned around to face Zyana. She was so gorgeous, curly black hair, dimples, a nice body and a great personality. Even if she had flaws, I loved them all.

"Make sure come back tonight, I'm not finished," I smiled and pecked her lips softly.

"Alright, I'll be back," She purred in my ear and walked out of the room, swaying her hips.

"Hey there tiger," A squeaky annoying voice said and I groaned.

"What do you want Camila," I asked, drowning my head deeper in paper work so I didn't have to see her.

"You," She seductively said and I looked up at her like she had two heads.

"Are you stupid," I asked rudely and felt a bit bad for being mean.

"No, I love you. Couples fight all the time and they share money it's the point of being together. My money is my money and your money is our money. That's love baby," She cried out and I rolled my eyes.

"No, it's not love and we're not a couple. My money is my money and the money you get from the strip club is yours," I growled and then lightly chuckled at my joke.

"You know I work for my own money, I don't go to the strip club. How dare you say that," She shrieked and I covered my ears.

"Yeah you work real hard on your knees," I laughed again and this time, tears were on the verge of my eyes.

"I might be pregnant but, I still can beat the tramp your with. Whoever she is," She said witha  determined voice and then stormed out of my office.

I continued working on the papers that were displayed infront of me.

Sluts these days. 

Okay, I hope you guys liked that chapter. It's short sorry, I'm tired.

Comment & Vote!

I love you guys, have a good Sunday! xox