: : : Chapter [ 12 ] : : :

Xavier 

With Zyana being so stressed about the babies the past two weeks, we've been planning her birthday party. My mom sent her to the salon to get her hair done. I think she'll be excited when she comes back, but not too excited. She's five months pregnant now and I couldn't wait any longer for the kids to come. We've actually been planning to tell people about us. Despite the fact that my Dad is against it. I don't really care because at the end of the day I have to please myself. I can't go around pleasing everyone and being unhappy.

"Fix those balloons," I ordered the man who was on the ladder.

Just then Camila and my Dad came walking through the door, laughing. I just wanted to slap them both, if I had a chance, I would've kicked them both out of the Royal Family. Well, I'd kick him out because Camila isn't in the Family.

I tugged on my shirt because I began to sweat. Not because they were strolling over to me, because it was hot as hell. 

"What happened to the air conditioner," I asked and looked around frantically.

"We'll have it on in,-" He started counting with his fingers and then the cool air had hit me again.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around to see the slut and my fucking lame excuse of a father in the front of me. I mentally slapped myself and groaned.

"What," I asked coldly and pretended to look at my clipboard on stuff to do, even though I did it all.

"We're coming to the party," My dad widely smiled.

"Okay. Good for you, anyway I have to get ready for the party," I glared at them both and turned around. "Okay everybody when your finished go get ready for the party," I shouted and stalked away into my room.

Zyana

Xavier had sent me to the salon to get my hair done for my birthday. His mom came with me and we talked the whole time there. She was really funny and sweet. We went to get our nails done aswell. She said it was her treat and I just agreed. It was a fun day and all but, I just wanted to lay in my bed and sleep.

When I reached to my room, there laid out on the bed was a peach loose fitted dress with three types of shoes. The first one was a strapped nude bootie open heeled toe shoe. The second one was nude pumps and the third one was nude sandals. On the bed spread out were peach and nude jewleries with a note;

Because I love you.

I read the note over and over with a big grin on my face as I rushed to the tub and filled it with luke warm water.

I met with Emily when I was finished getting ready. She had this blindfold on my face, that covered my eyes. At first I refused to wear it because then my make-up would be ruined but, she was stubborn and I gave up.

She was leading me to some place. Finally some lights hit my eyes and I fluttered my eyelids open to see a backyard full of people. Like a swarm of people in one backyard and at the table were presents. I literally was shocked, but I should've know this was going to happen.

I turned around to see Emily, Chris, Sage and Avery in a line. I went to hug them all and thank them for this. But, I really was looking for Xavier. I hadn't seen him all day.

"Looking for me," A deep voice whispered in my ear and I turned around and saw Xavier stood before me. He was wearing a white dressed shirt with a bowtie, a black jacket and black fitted pants. I hugged him tightly, but I really wanted to kiss him.

"Thank you for all of this," I thanked him and hugged him once more.

"It's okay. I actually have more tricks up my sleeve that you'll probably like. So, go sit down and enjoy your birthday slash baby shower," He demanded, pushing me slightly to the table and pulling my chair out to help me sit down.

So far the Birthday party slash Baby shower was going great. I got a lot of congratulations and birthday wishes. I even danced a little with my friends and had fun. Surprisingly Camila came up to me and wished me the same biddings as everyone else. I would call us accquintances but, not friends. She's a snake and I can't trust her, yet.

Tap!

Tap!

Tap! 

The music had stopped and we all averted our eyes to the cause of this. When I landed my eyes on Xavier, I got all giddy. I don't know why but, it's been happening a lot whenever I see someone close to me.

"Can you guys all take your seats, except for the Birthday Girl," Xavier asked and everyone did as said. "Birthday Girl, please come on the stage," Xavier ordered and I waddled to the stage with help from Emily and Chris.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure you guys know this lovely lady right here,-" Xavier asked and everyone nodded as in telling him yes. "Well, you might want to get your phones out right now because what I'm about to say is pretty damn important," He chuckled and walked over to me. He held my hand and told someone to get a chair for me. Which they did and I happily sat in it.

"First off Happy Birthday," He flashed me a heart melting smile and I returned a smile back to him.

"Okay, let me stop stalling. Guys, this girl right here is very important to me. You may not know it but, I do and I certainly feel that she's important," He began to speak and I already knew he was going to tell everyone about us. "You see, Zyana was just a girl who wanted to be able to support herself and her family. Unfortunately she's going to be having her own family very soon as you can tell," He joked pointing to my stomach and everyone laughed.

"Now, you might be thinking 'what the hell is all of this?' But, I just you all to know that I'm in love with this girl right here. I've always been in love with her, I was just too much of a chicken to step out and tell her earlier," He confessed and everyone gasped. "Now, you might be saying 'what about Camila and Sage?' Correct," He asked the crowd who nodded.

"Well, I'm the father of these twins," He said and gasps were heard all around again. "I love this girl very much. From her curly hair, her skin complexion, her stubborness, her name, her background, the way she throws her head back or the way she pouts when shes angry. Even the way she complains about being pregnant. I could go on but, I don't want to get too personal," He joked and laughter filled the room.

"To skip to the point," He got on one knee and pulled out a black box and flipped it open. At this point I was overwhelmed and tears were coming down my face. "Zyana Cole, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me," He asked, opening the black box to present me with a silver ring with a diamond on the top and little diamonds around the band. I was shocked and happy at the same time. That's what he meant by the tricks up his sleeve.

I stood up and hugged him. "Yes, I'll marry you," I screamed out of happiness and he got up off of his knee and lifted me up, despite my stomach and weight. He spinned me around and kissed me all over my face. 

Everyone cheered and stoo up, clapping their hands together. I scanned the room and not to my surprise William just sat there with an angry expression.

"I love you," He said before he kissed me passionately.

"I love you too," I smiled and hugged him tightly.

If you guys think that's the end your highly mistaken! There will be more drama and you won't believe who caused it! Comment & Vote! I Love You Guys So Much! Oh My Gosh! Over 650 + reads? Damn. I'll update tonight or tomorrow, I don't know. Anyway, read my NEW book Beauty Creates Trouble! :)

Thanks a lot! xox

P.S. Watch Beauty Sings by Tatiana Manaois it's really good. Also watch her video Helplessly.